The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Feel like a new car...Dyno sheet included.

garetheves

Yes I think it's good as it is...but I can't see how the AFR's change over the rpm range.

Ian charges a set rate to map and it's not expensive IMO. He could charge a lot more.

He's in Norwich.

Norwich hmmm. Quite a trek for me really but if he is as good as everyone claims he is then it will probably be worth it. How long would he need the car for?? sorry to pester you with questions, just want to get all the info i can before deciding which way to go.

If your AFR's were good up in the rpm range where you made peak power then I wouldn't expect to gain anything in terms of a peak power figure from an EManage. However, as people have said, the range of adjustment is much greater and the increased number of load sites will net you better control over the fuelling throughout the whole rev range. With the fuelling optimized that way, you will gain torque almost everywhere and definitely make the car faster.

On top of that you can get the timing optimized to suit the power delivery of a single turbo - more advance low down to help your off boost torque and spool the turbo quicker.

Then if you want to go on again, the EManage Ultimate will let you remove fuel cut (getting rid of seperate fcd), monitor knock and/or temperatures, log almost anything and so on.....

A very capable unit, which also trims fuelling back from bigger injectors in a much better way than the EManage Blue - basically it won't alter your ignition timing as it modifies your airflow signal to reduce the desired amount of fuel. It reduces injector duty cycle directly - much better.