The mkiv Supra Owners Club

women in this heat

peter richards

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Are we including relaxing on a beach getting a tan in this one?? because if I had a choice I'd be there. :p

actually it was too hot for mr to sit outside yesterday even in minimal clothing! And I love the sun. I don't like sweating while just sitting there, too much.

How are the boys holding up? My friend's cat couldn't meow properly, cause of the heat, strange sound.

I am not too good in the heat and so on Sunday got a bit of heat exhaustion, after spending an hour on a boiling hot train carriage which was being pulled by Thomas the tank engine (took my son to see Thomas and friends). I got home after this and spent a few hours freezing my ass off under a duvet even though it was about 25 degrees :(

I still managed to want loving after 3 1/2 hours though but by this time Vicki (aka Rogue) had completely given up on me as I was a bit of a mess :)

Mark

I am not too good in the heat and so on Sunday got a bit of heat exhaustion, after spending an hour on a boiling hot train carriage which was being pulled by Thomas the tank engine (took my son to see Thomas and friends). I got home after this and spent a few hours freezing my ass off under a duvet even though it was about 25 degrees :(

I still managed to want loving after 3 1/2 hours though but by this time Vicki (aka Rogue) had completely given up on me as I was a bit of a mess :)

Mark

I actually meant Rosie's dogs but I was being very random.

Glad you're ok now?