The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Is anyone NOT going to JAE?

Class One

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Seeing as the event is supposed to have Wi-Fi we will try to have a live feed running or at the very least keep posting hello comments.

Has anything been confirmed with regards to the Wi-Fi - the main reason I'm looking unlikely for being there is that I have to work at certain times over the weekend, if I can get a reliable Wi-Fi link I can work from the JAE.

Need to know if it's going to be something I'll need to get an account for in advance etc....

Has anything been confirmed with regards to the Wi-Fi - the main reason I'm looking unlikely for being there is that I have to work at certain times over the weekend, if I can get a reliable Wi-Fi link I can work from the JAE.

Need to know if it's going to be something I'll need to get an account for in advance etc....

no mate, I have the "account" status covered. I have some free passes

Im not either at the moment. No car, no bike and i think Sabrina is at a hen night with the fto :cry:

Why don't you come up as a passenger mate, its got to be better than staying at home! The passenger seat is free in my car... (Well I was planning on filling it with chocky bars and crisps, but that can be re-arranged :) )

Why don't you come up as a passenger mate, its got to be better than staying at home! The passenger seat is free in my car... (Well I was planning on filling it with chocky bars and crisps, but that can be re-arranged :) )

No sexy ladies........

Guest gzaerojon
Im not either at the moment. No car, no bike and i think Sabrina is at a hen night with the fto :cry:

empty passenger seat here mate :)