The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Power Enterprise 650cc injectors

Jake

Finally these are ready for sale! I leant one of these out to a fellow member to get him out of trouble and it's taken a while to get back. (Nobody's fault, you know how these things can drag on).

Anyway....

Set of six Power Enterprise 650cc injectors. Used for only 2000 miles

I was planning to use these injectors with a GT35R single turbo kit I was piecing together but then I bought another Supra which already had a single turbo and Power Enterprise injectors. So these are surplus to my requirements now.

These high quality injectors are High Impedance,Side feed - which means direct fitment into the stock fuel rail and no messing about with resistor packs required.

Recommended for up to T67 sized turbos.

£350 including next day delivery (UK mainland only)

Please add 4% if paying by PayPal

Yes, I know you can get Sard and other lesser makes for 50p from the USA or Australia. If you want some quality injectors that are proven to work in many big power Supras with the minimum amount of messing about PE650s are the way to go.

These are currently £155 each from envyperformance.com

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.