The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Had A Hit and Run

terribleturner

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Complete utter Pr*ck!!! Glad you got a way with just a broken finger....the bike can be fixed so i wouldnt worry too much but just goes to show what inhumane w*nkers there are out there on the Queens highway. .....Just as im thinking about getting another bike as well....if you need any help mate, give me a shout!!

Strangely enough james, this is a phenomena I have been noticing a lot recently.

I thought it was just in Bristol that people just seem to drive straight at you and barge their way through really small gaps. It happens just about every time I go into town or down a country lane..

Must be something wrong with the food everyone is eating these days (perhaps it makes you aggressive)....

Glad you're OK mate......

Thanks again guys :D

The truck was probably gypsies fly tipping. I must say i am very tempted to just go down and sit there and watch out for it. But you know that they will have no insurance and i'll still be fucked over.

Well the recovery guy turned up last night, no winch and on his own which meant i had to help lift the bike with him. Not good, wacked the finger of course. He said straight away it's a write off. The worst thing is being f&t that's not gonna cover a hit and run.

Car is crap and bike is fooked. Guess this means im gonna have to get that alternator fitted to the DIESAL FIESTA :cry:

http://static.flickr.com/44/187252756_57ea44e887_b.jpg

As you can see that not only did the bone in the finger stap, but so also did the brake leaver i was pulling on.

There's still the hole in the hedge were i landed. Felt very odd lying wedged in there.