The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Had A Hit and Run

terribleturner

On the bike. On my way to go see my car and i have to take this single track road. As im coming round a corner i see a pick up truck thing coming towards me, so i slow down and am thinking about wether i should push myself backwards to the laybye. But it seems the truck didn't want to stop and kept coming. I was moved over anyways and he just barged me out the way. I ended up in a hedge and saw him slow down. Unfortnatly that's all he did before driving off again. Luckly there was a couple who were behind him who stop and helped me. Police and Ambulance both turned up and checked me over. Just got back from the hospital as i thought i had bruising but seems i have a broken bone in my little finger. Also knocked to crown jewls against the tank too :(

Going back there soon to get the bike picked up but here's a picture i took before the batteries died :(

http://static.flickr.com/62/186508565_3141e12869_b.jpg

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

James m8 sorry to see this glad your ok not been your lucky of couple months has it now.

Bike looks like a right off hope you get it all sorted out soon & new R6 off the insurance.

P.S hurry up a get your finger well too karting next week ;)