The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Sunday Confessional

Ewen

Forgive me Forum for I have sinned.

During my un-penitant life....

I have owned a blue nylon shell-suit

I have had a 'Bowie Cut', in yellow, blue and red

I have owned a bomber jacket with the words 'Grimsby Aggro' stitched on the back

I have paid good money to see the Bay City Rollers and the Rubettes live

I have ridden my Kawasaki through the streets of Edinburgh at 3am after removing the silencers

I have lost two weeks wages on a game of pool

I have had sexual relations with my landlords wife

I have stolen a live turkey, which I called Rab

I have tried to feed my electricity meter with '50p' pieces made from ice out of a plasticine mould

I have owned a Vauxhall

:D

Electricity meter...

Ice = Water...

Electricity... Water... Electricity... Water... Hmmmm :D

Did it work?

I work for british gas and yes it does work, the same as the plastic keys you had to snap off you made from ice and bigo it worked, the only thing you had to do was be out when the guy came to get the money

I work for british gas and yes it does work, the same as the plastic keys you had to snap off you made from ice and bigo it worked, the only thing you had to do was be out when the guy came to get the money

:) Lets just say I had to find new digs quite soon afterwards

Anyone else's concience playing up ?

OK sod it here is 3 just now.

I have let the quick release of a guys bike when I was at school so when he went over the speed bump the wheel came off, he was in hospital for a week.

I bought a 1 din pocket out of Halfrauds and it had all the same parts in itfor the blanking plate, so I went back in mad and swiped the other by opening a package, then got back to my car and still had the reciept took the other parts back in got the box i opened and went to the till and complained, so got my money back and the 1 din pocket.

I have played chap door run on old Mr fergusons house and stolen his walking stick so he cant chase us, my arse was red raw when my dad found out.

:) we maybe should put this in members only after all

I think you're right.

I've just remembered something else.

I went to a school fate thingy years ago and there was a raffle to win fabulous prizes such as a spider man pencil case etc. There was a top prize of a ghetto blaster which was highly sort after.

I had a go of the raffle, put my hand in the bucket to pull out a ticket and my eye sort of saw the number from the ghetto blaster and I seized my opportunity to play the latest chart hits.

Everyone thought I'd won fair and square. Did feel quite bad after. It wasn't that great though, but it was very handy for recording mine and my brother's 'radio show' in which we were the stars.

This is good therapy, I think we should do this every week.

Im afraid I stole sweets when I was 12 and also a few cans of lynx so that we could put them on one of our fires (my brother and I had a slight obsession with fire when we were kids).

Oh and we set a bush on fire whilst trying to make a bomb similar to one of MacGuyvers :) Doh!

Mark

I bought a pair of RAY BANs online, I ve paid for it to be delivered by recorded thingy and one day found the box just outside my door the way that if I wouldnt see it I'd smash the box, then decided to say I havent received it and want my money back, It cost me (oh sorry cost them) £68 few years back, and I still have it.:D :p

I bought a pair of RAY BANs online, I ve paid for it to be delivered by recorded thingy and one day found the box just outside my door the way that if I wouldnt see it I'd smash the box, then decided to say I havent received it and want my money back, It cost me (oh sorry cost them) £68 few years back, and I still have it.:D :p

You should say five Hail Mary's and walk around looking cool for a week

On hot summers days when we were kids we used to stick nails into the melting expansion joints in the roads then sit back and watch as cars drove over them.

We used to kick a football at an old ladys house until she came out and moaned, then be rude to her.

I pushed Peter Hall into the School pond and blamed my mate, he got suspended for 2 weeks, it would have been a week but he kept lying saying he hadn't done it.

I used to put £1.50 of sweets in a bag and tell Mrs West it was a £1 worth.

We made a petrol bomb through it at the river bank it didn smash just set the bank alight, followed by a fence, then a Shed, we never admitted to it.

We spend 3 hours shooting an air rifle at the rabbits, and pheasats my next door neighbour had in the Render of his house.

I drove my mums car around the front garden, bumped the tree put it back and my Dad thought she must have hit something in it.

Christ I was naughty all this beforre I was 12.

On hot summers days when we were kids we used to stick nails into the melting expansion joints in the roads then sit back and watch as cars drove over them.

We used to kick a football at an old ladys house until she came out and moaned, then be rude to her.

I pushed Peter Hall into the School pond and blamed my mate, he got suspended for 2 weeks, it would have been a week but he kept lying saying he hadn't done it.

I used to put £1.50 of sweets in a bag and tell Mrs West it was a £1 worth.

We made a petrol bomb through it at the river bank it didn smash just set the bank alight, followed by a fence, then a Shed, we never admitted to it.

We spend 3 hours shooting an air rifle at the rabbits, and pheasats my next door neighbour had in the Render of his house.

I drove my mums car around the front garden, bumped the tree put it back and my Dad thought she must have hit something in it.

Christ I was naughty all this beforre I was 12.

you were a bad one then mate, specially the nail thing , imagine wot I would do to a kid whos done that to my F1 tyres

you were a bad one then mate, specially the nail thing , imagine wot I would do to a kid whos done that to my F1 tyres

Yer I know but when your about 10 it seems funny. If it was me driving I would have gone spare.

The challenge was to put the nails in at an angle so they didn't just get pushed over by the tyres.

I'm now off to flogg myself pain is forgiveness.

We used to play this game in a dis-used railway tunnel where you stuck lumps of mud or clay on a long stick and then catapulted them through the air at the other team/gang. The mud would go a very long way if you got it just right.

Eventually we got bored of mud and progressed to using old semi-clotted gloss paint from somebody's shed, which was made a much more spectacular impact when you hit something, or someone.

Then we found out that gloss paint is flammable and looks really cool as it goes flying down a railway tunnel in a ball of flames.

What a great game that was! Shame we had to stop playing it after Robert Hendy got accidentally napalmed.

Do you still have the tapes? That would be a laugh listening to them now!

Yeah somewhere at my mum's house. We were talking about it the other day actually wondering how stupid we'd sound. There was a particularly funny one of us 'interviewing' John Major and Virginia Bottomley. We didn't really have much of a clue who they were, just that the name sounded funny and she was the local MP for Farnham.