The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Black MK4-Boundary lights -Norwich 16.30?

kamikaze

That was my car!:D

But with Soop Dogg driving. His car is having some paintwork done after being pebble dashed on a couple of track-days.

Were you at the Nissan Garage a little earlier? I noticed a very nice 300zx parked in the little garage opposite.

I hope to meet you and your 300zx at the East Anglian meets.:)

That was my car!:D

But with Soop Dogg driving. His car is having some paintwork done after being pebble dashed on a couple of track-days.

Were you at the Nissan Garage a little earlier? I noticed a very nice 300zx parked in the little garage opposite.

I hope to meet you and your 300zx at the East Anglian meets.:)

Yes that was me!And it was my car in the garage opposite-Basically i had £820s worth of work done to the Z at NIssan and the problem is still there!

So im in complaint procedure at the moment-Just thought i may catch the Service Manager but nobody from 'Service' in on Staurdays-well it was 4.30pm so probably right.

Thing is i was supposed to be picking up my Supra today!:D BUT i told the guy whos having the Z off me i would get the problems sorted first and as they arent sorted i cant have the Supra as i havent got room for it!

Hi mate. The Zed looked nice!

So what's the Supe you're getting? When do you think you'll have it now?

Hope you get it sorted soon. Send us a PM when you get the new car and we'll meet up sometime too.

Brian.

yes ive spoken to the guy with the Supra and is willing to hang on for me.

Its only a 1993 mk4 NA auto in Silver but i just cant afford to and run a TT car anymore,so going for looks rather than power.

Hopefully if i can get this Z complaint sorted should get the Supe for next weekend or maybe this week sometime