The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Has everybody gone to bed?

paul ashton

Guest mk47

i know what you mean, but im 20 years old and have to support a supra and a woman. well not support her but you know how it is..

Guest mk47
you mean today......i reckon oversleep :D

lol yeah i meant today! was gonna change that but since youve quoted it no point lol!

i know what you mean, but im 20 years old and have to support a supra and a woman. well not support her but you know how it is..

Try being 41 with a massive mortgage and needing the money desperately and being pestered to work all weekend but couldn't give a feck.You need your own time.

Guest mk47
Sorry bud, get some sleep and set your alarm.........

alarm? never works for me im a very heavy sleeper so the gf is waking up specially at 6.30am and will ring me constantly till i wake up - talk about commitment! hehe

Guest mk47
Try being 41 with a massive mortgage and needing the money desperately and being pestered to work all weekend but couldn't give a feck.You need your own time.

i dont want to be 41 yet but im dreadin those days when i have my own house etc. bloody hard work! the rich get richer and we keep paying taxes!

well talking about own time i work such crap hours but stil find time to relax and go out with friends etc even though it leaves me dead sometimes during the days.

fishing sounds good though, i went once on holiday in africa but it was the kind where you run into the water when you see a fish and grab it with your hands lol was good fun.

Guest mk47
you mean today......i reckon oversleep :D

you was right chris. i overslept lol didnt wake up till 9 and got to work at 9.45!

paul how was fishing then