The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Gone to turbo heaven

Suprash

Originally posted by Peter Sharp

Hey Ash, Sorry to hear of the loss of blades man!

You must be gutted since it's your daily drive :(

Bang after Xmas too.....

Well, looks like you are all ready for the next stage :flame Dev just the dosh now :eek:

Yeah, thanks for reminding me Pete :p :D

I dont think I have the money for the next stage, and the car cant be off the road too long, so as long as its up and running again.

Im slowly working towards that next stage, although being hampered at times..... :)

Sorry to hear that mate.

Go hybrids if you can but obviously this is gonna cost you more especially if you're gonna need resitor pack/injectors/fuel pump etc (not sure what you've got already except the FMIC!)

Low mileage 2nd hand tubbies will be about £500 though- not the end of the world.

Originally posted by Supragal

Sorry to hear that mate.

Go hybrids if you can but obviously this is gonna cost you more especially if you're gonna need resitor pack/injectors/fuel pump etc (not sure what you've got already except the FMIC!)

Low mileage 2nd hand tubbies will be about £500 though- not the end of the world.

I was gonna say all that too :)

-Ian

Jeez mate horrible for ya :( I'm just waiting for mine to let go. They tend to go when you have least money available too.

1.5 is mega boost for J-Spec T's though. 1.2 is pushing it I reckon. Lucky there's no nastys in your chamber too.

I'd go for Hybrids. Not that I could afford it, remortgage your house. It'll only be another fiver a week :)