uk bonnet scoop

uk diff

uk active spoiler

uk injectors

uk head lights

uk wheels (so the brakes fit)

sounds like its getting a bit lardy:D :D

hehehe are you on drugs?

why would we want uk bonnet scoops they look crap. keep your active spoiler, keep your uk injectors,keep your uk headlights.

i got a uk lsd as it was only one i seen for sale. and whats all that about uk wheels? thought it was just you needed 17" wheels to clear uk brakes.

i noticed you did not put the UK horns on your list :) or the EGR system

oh monkey

they say the truth hurts:D

sounds like your on drugs buying an import

lets pay more for your insurance

I don,t need to fork out yet more money on a lsd

so I,ve got more to spend on other things

I think the supra looks crap without the bonnet scoop

oh yes I didn,t mension the leather as standerd:D

What everyone is missing is that they not, UK brakes, UK wheels, etc..Because they all came from japan. Fitted from the factory. On cars sold in japan.

The heavy bits were left off, EGR, Glass head lights, Horns, steel turbos, etc..

The heavy bits that were only needed if your going to drive around all day long at 160mph.

Originally posted by suprarob

oh monkey

well with having a netto spec supra with no leather, no cruise control, no lsd, i can afford to stick a few lardy spec parts on to slow me down a bit :)

have got some uk front brakes for over a year i have not got round to fitting. the jap brakes seem ok to me. i know a lot of you swear by uk brakes. but jap brakes with decent pads are supposed to be good. supose we all have different tastes as to what is good or bad.

i only noticed jap brakes were not up to much when i went on the donnington track, was lots of fun

monkey mark

before I decided on my car I test drove lots of different supras to see what the differences were and between the jdm and uk car when in standard spec there is very little difference, and to be honest on a short test drive the brakes didn,t seem much different to me.

have you driven a supra with a lsd ?

does it make it worth all the hasel of changing ?

monkey mark

before I decided on my car I test drove lots of different supras to see what the differences were and between the jdm and uk car when in standard spec there is very little difference, and to be honest on a short test drive the brakes didn,t seem much different to me.

no rob only driven 1 mk4 supra the one i own. at the time i was just happy to own a car. did not know nothing like i do now. thought they all were the same. dont think there is anyother car i would like. well maybe a skyline but gone too far with supra so im sticking with it.

not got cruise control, never gave it a second thought. i just thought they all would have it.

still would not change for anythingelse

oh monkey

OH thats a challenge that can only be settled on the strip so i'll let you name the venue !!!

Oh i have a better bonnet than you ;) and my car came stock with leather :D , Tell me do you find it easy to put your removable roof in the boot ??? Oh sorry you havent got a removable roof have you :thumbs: oh and stock i also have an LSD !!!

Dude:flame Dev

And I have a factory active spoiler, factory Recaros, factory sideskirts, lsd, along with the typical Jap weight savings with resultant benefits. Not to mention it's a facelift, a mere myth to the UK Toyota dealers! :)

Not all J specs are outequipped by the uk's.

Originally posted by dandan

And I have a factory active spoiler, factory Recaros, factory sideskirts, lsd, along with the typical Jap weight savings with resultant benefits. Not to mention it's a facelift, a mere myth to the UK Toyota dealers! :)

Or outrun !!!!!!:sly:

monkey mark

Typical UK owner ... First to post ...Last to race !!!:eek:

Originally posted by dandan

Dandan, I was about to come steaming in with exactly the same, if you want the best it should be a facelift J-spec, but then again I should really shut up, my car wouldnt even beat a UK'larder at the moment......:innocent:

Facelift Options:

Big brakes,

Recaros,

VVT-i, extra 40bhp

The only thing I have stolen from you UK'ers is the headlamps....

Originally posted by Ashley Willis

if you want the best it should be a facelift J-spec,

The only thing I have stolen from you UK'ers is the headlamps....

ahh - i see a pre-facelift vs post facelift 'discussion' beginning here... :innocent: :p

any of the 'olde skool' pre-facelifts wanna give good ol' ash a 'run' for his money ? :D :D

ash - the issue of the glass lamps is correct tho' ... :( :eek:

Originally posted by Roy

ahh - i see a pre-facelift vs post facelift 'discussion' beginning here... :innocent: :p

any of the 'olde skool' pre-facelifts wanna give good ol' ash a 'run' for his money ? :D :D

Give me a good old run, dude with my VVT-i I will be edging that little bit further away.....God listen to me, I sound like John.

Im off to check I havent grown a chest wig, and to check the shirts in my wardrobe are still in fashion for the last decade

:p :p :D ;) :innocent:

Originally posted by Roy

ashley 'dude jnr' willis to the rescue of the vvti's ? :innocent: :p

anytime (...err soon that is!) old son :flame Dev

just kidding 'junior' - i'm sure you'll leave me in the dust ... :)

As long as you give me push, take you know I've blown my blowers.....