The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1st decat downpipe for tt j-spec

theyoungeone

hi guys my computer is now decided to go and have a slow day, its impossible to search all the traders would take hours.

Does any one sell a 1st decat down pipe for a J-spec tt supra plus a restrictor ring, as i already have a hks second decat pipe.

or if any one has a second hand decat downpipe or double decat pipe ????

thanks for any help.

This is probably gonna sound daft but I assume that this will fit a stock exhaust, bit of a supra newbie im afraid but im learning... slowly.

Im gonna change the exhaust asap but can't afford it right now, I currently still have both cats in and want them out for a bit of extra 'go'. Will I need to take the second one out to notice a difference or will having only the first one removed make a difference?

Guest mk47
This is probably gonna sound daft but I assume that this will fit a stock exhaust, bit of a supra newbie im afraid but im learning... slowly.

Im gonna change the exhaust asap but can't afford it right now, I currently still have both cats in and want them out for a bit of extra 'go'. Will I need to take the second one out to notice a difference or will having only the first one removed make a difference?

yeah you can have a double decat with a stock exhaust, youll stil notice a better drive and car feels alot different.

its best to go double decat to gain the full benefits but you need other bits too i.e. a fcd read up on it :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.