The mkiv Supra Owners Club

its a miracle !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

johnd-mkiv

I'm gonna stick up for him here, not that I'm a huge fan of tennis, although I used to be, and played a lot too a few years back. Tim Henman is one of the most consistent performers at Wimbledon of the last 10 years - semi finalist 4 times, and quarter finalist 6 times (I think), that to me says a lot for someone who to be honest, isn't naturally an amazing player, he has just worked his socks off for years. I challenge anyone to name more than 3 other players with a record better than that over a period of 10 years. Sampras, Federer and maybe Agassi, other than that........

I say bravo to him, although he should have retired last year I reckon cos he's not got a prayer in any comp this year the way he's playing.

Just found this quote on the BBC website that I think sums up how he got on today :D

"Roger Federer destroys Tim Henman's Wimbledon dream for another year with a crushing win."

another year! how about eternity! hes never gonna win wimbledon...