The mkiv Supra Owners Club

19" Volk SF-Challenge Wheels

shaf

I am selling my wheels they are silver with a polished lip, only 8 months old so pretty much mint and come with centre caps and tyres. they also come with the rays cloth wheel covers.

19x8.5 front 235/35/19 michelin pilot sport fronts, virtually new

19x9.5 rear 275/30/19 rear continental/ pirelli mix (deeper dish on the rear wheels)

the offsets are low so will clear uk brakes and sit very close to the arches for that flush fit. these cost me about 2.5k but i know i will be losing a bit of money on them as they are used now. i am looking for £1650 plus post. pm me or email me at [email protected]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

OK thanks Shaf.

It's my brother who's interested so I'll show him this ad (he's torn between these and the GTS Volks). The only real worry is the offset being the correct type...

Would it be ok to test fit and test drive with them on? (the car is lowered on a CW suspension kit so I am not sure about the offset/driveability/clearance issues)

Would it be ok to test fit and test drive with them on? (the car is lowered on a CW suspension kit so I am not sure about the offset/driveability/clearance issues)

yeah a test fit and test drive will be fine. i'll be tagging along as a passenger, so it wont be an issue

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.