The mkiv Supra Owners Club

anyone into fitness etc.. you may be able to help

Whitesupraboy2

30 min run, with 15mins skipping maybe? like i said nothing to serious to be honest.

stuff it its too much hard work already, i just wont eat for a week :D

Hmmm depends if you think it's worth tryin them TBH, they're perfectly safe etc, 3-a-day and you get 90 in a bottle. You should really mix it up a bit and get some weights in there too, cardio only does so much and you don't wanna burn muscle off instead of fat.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you can burn off muscle....whats the point in that. Ill stick without them for now mate, i think ill be able to burn off the stone and a half in about 3 weeks, with good meal control and exercise at right times. I will be getting a boditek system though look good...if not 1980's in style :D lol cheers for advice

ohh do you know what the gel is i need to get to put on the pads?

you can burn off muscle....whats the point in that. Ill stick without them for now mate, i think ill be able to burn off the stone and a half in about 3 weeks, with good meal control and exercise at right times. I will be getting a boditek system though look good...if not 1980's in style :D lol cheers for advice

ohh do you know what the gel is i need to get to put on the pads?

lol your body sometimes burns muscle instead of fat as it's easier, you don't want that happening. The gel is just conductive gel, should come with it. You can get it off the Boditek website or failing that, Argos again :D

lol your body sometimes burns muscle instead of fat as it's easier, you don't want that happening. The gel is just conductive gel, should come with it. You can get it off the Boditek website or failing that, Argos again :D

these ones im looking at are 2nd hand machines i think as there no way im spending £150 on it lol

i could go bare back :eyebrows: gel free lol

I remember a mate when i was younger used water lol

Cut out all carbs from your diet its hard work to manage it but that will lean you right down.

Sit ups and press ups, don't bother with the machine.

You must be really busy to not have 20 minutes spare ! Alternatively get up earlier do 200 situps and press ups.

I take it the under 10 % is for you to show off your ABS at the beach ? :D

I have a low metabolism so put on weight quickly, I have to be very careful what I eat and drink. Have been a bit Lax in my excercising and diet so have put on over a stone. what's a good way to boost my metabolism? (Sorry for the hijack WSB2)

I usually do a lot of cycling, albeit on a cycling machine placed infront of the tv!:D have let that slip a bit and I am now starting excercising properly again, I am gonna be doing around 30kms a night, and around 100 sit-ups and press-ups, just gotta make sure i stick to it!:rolleyes:

I have a low metabolism so put on weight quickly, I have to be very careful what I eat and drink. Have been a bit Lax in my excercising and diet so have put on over a stone. what's a good way to boost my metabolism? (Sorry for the hijack WSB2)

I usually do a lot of cycling, albeit on a cycling machine placed infront of the tv!:D have let that slip a bit and I am now starting excercising properly again, I am gonna be doing around 30kms a night, and around 100 sit-ups and press-ups, just gotta make sure i stick to it!:rolleyes:

from what Ro was saying in the thread, you can buy tablets which help break down the fat and speed up motabilism....they are in this thread somewhere :D

That body fat index thing is a crock. Anyone see Brad Pitt in Fight Club? During the filming of that he was classed as obese by one of those machines. Hmmm...

Not seen the film but are you sure you’re not thinking about the BMI. As muscle is heavy that will class someone with a perfect muscular body as overweight.

Where did you get the skin fold calipers? Do you just squeeze the most fat you can get into them?