The mkiv Supra Owners Club

anyone into fitness etc.. you may be able to help

Whitesupraboy2

right i use to have enough spare time to go for jogs, situps etc... and keep a good body tone. well im getting lazy. Ive got to get my body fat under 10% again, ive crept up to around 18% i think :blush: (i know this can only be got down through hard work.... before the below will have any effect)

What im looking for is those electrical muscle toners ones that send electric signals to tense muscles and untense. Before the hardcores in you go they wont do blah blah....

I know they wont give me a the hulk look

but i do know they can help to keep a mild tone which is all im after. Any recommendations maybe people have tried some or even has one for sale :D lol

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've used them before, they're good for toning muscle (after all Bruce Lee helped the whole EMS thing and he weren't shabby), but there's no point if the toned muscle is hidden by your beer belly. I'm the same mate, got back to the gym last year but not had that much time this year and have started puttin weight on myself, gonna try and get back over summer. You need to do other things though if you want to shift the fat - cardio and weights. Once you get rid of that and keep a sensible diet, those toners will be ok in keeping tone etc.

I've used them before, they're good for toning muscle (after all Bruce Lee helped the whole EMS thing and he weren't shabby), but there's no point if the toned muscle is hidden by your beer belly. I'm the same mate, got back to the gym last year but not had that much time this year and have started puttin weight on myself, gonna try and get back over summer. You need to do other things though if you want to shift the fat - cardio and weights. Once you get rid of that and keep a sensible diet, those toners will be ok in keeping tone etc.

thats what i meant in the 3 lines i put :D lol I know i got to do the hard work first, but although alot of people say their useless....its because the guy who's bought them has probably 4lbs of fat between it and the muscle :D

know of any that are recommended? i would like some ideally i can use on other parts of the body then just the abs. Ohh and im not after the all singing dancing ones either.

If you've not got that much time either, get a skipping rope and do a bit of that while you're watchin tv at night etc

I go for a run behind my house i live on the edge of heathland so i run to the top of this big hill and look over all the pikies that are starting fires over the couple miles of heathland :mad:

bollox to that...though dont like curries. Im lucky i have a high motablisim anyway eat what i want. When i was 16 i was 5ft 6 tall and weighed 14st :faint: i dont wana creep back up to that you see.

Same here,6ft,13st but skinny but got beer belly,40 yrs old,don't give a f**k,enjoying life with the soop.

While you're tryin to burn fat, try Maximuscle Thermobol too - great stuff. Just a natural metabolizer which helps "loosen" fat letting you burn it. Don't forget smaller and more frequent meals with lots of water too :D

not only have i got the joggers and headband.......i got some sexy swetbands for my wrists too :D

I drink alot of water at work anyway we have a water cooler. Been having a look on ebay at that product they are cheap enough so ill buy a 2nd hand one off their and get some new pads if needed.

Is this maximuscle exspensive? its only a 30min run every couple nights.

Depends dude, what sort of regime are you thinking you can do? A 30 min run isn't much, your body doesn't go into fat burning mode straight away AFAIK. Might be worth PM-ing Garetheves, he's a physio so might know

30 min run, with 15mins skipping maybe? like i said nothing to serious to be honest.

stuff it its too much hard work already, i just wont eat for a week :D