The mkiv Supra Owners Club

I did 10.7 @137 at pod

JamieP

Jamie!!!!! Tell the story, tell the story :rlol:

Still no charger for my battery so don't wanna risk using up the battery unless i have to :(

shhhhh,:D ok ive put on a little weight since i last wore them, i got into them ok but i started to sweat, i was the only one in the house and it took me 20 min of stugging on the floor to get outta them:D

i need to get them altered, a streachy panel were my belly is would be good:D :p

No leathers, and doing a 10 second pass. Not impressed. :angrymod: :looney: :stretch:

You might as well have been riding bollock naked.

Nah, He's not gonna get t-boned by some smidsy twat on the drag strip. On a dragstip, short of seizing the engine he'll be fine.

Jamie,

My old 350LC did 120mph on it's way back from picking it up new from the dealer. Most reliable bike I've every had and faster than the official figures too.