The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra accident on 'Team Valley last night

GeordieSteve

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They may be taking Karl off the medication for his brain and seeing how he gets on by himself. If he does how they expect, Karl may be awake in the next 4-5 days

That's brilliant news hope all goes well i keep watching this thread hoping for the results we all want the here keep in there all thinking of you

Karl had another bad turn last night. As we know he isn't taking in any food. He needs to be moved to the RVI to have a tube inserted but he's in such a bad way they can't move him so the surgons from the RVI are going to come to him. The problem with the tube is Karl has now got a chest infection which is making inserting the tube difficult. There is also the possilibly of a punctured lung but that isn't 100% yet.

They lay him on one side and his pressure dropped to a fantastic 11... once they moved him back it shot back up to 22. Hopefully they can control the infection and feed Karl and allow him to bring the pressure down on his brain himself (so much so they aren't as concerned about the brain any more!). They were expecting Karl to be coming out of ICU by now but the infection has set him back once more

Once again a huge thanks to his sister Emma for the calls. She's thanked you all for your support

Thinking caps on, people.

Lets come up with something we can do for him when he is up and about.

4998 members + £3 each = one hell of a nice supra TT :D

either that or a supra meet in the hospital car park whens hes up and walking again :)

i dunno im crap a ideas tonight

n00b

I keep checking this thread in the hope that there will be some improvement in Karl`s condition, I`ve not long joined and don`t know Karl at all. I would like to thank Karl`s sister Emma for relaying news of him in what must be a terrible time for her and her family and Geordie Steve for posting this information for us all, well done to the pair of you! Hang on in there Karl, I`m praying for you.

I keep checking this thread in the hope that there will be some improvement in Karl`s condition, I`ve not long joined and don`t know Karl at all. I would like to thank Karl`s sister Emma for relaying news of him in what must be a terrible time for her and her family and Geordie Steve for posting this information for us all, well done to the pair of you! Hang on in there Karl, I`m praying for you.

very true, all because most of do not know him doesn't mean we do not care:)

Thinking caps on, people.

Lets come up with something we can do for him when he is up and about.

A few pages back i suggested a big convoy up when hes out of ICU. Once he is on a normal ward they will be able to let him outside so if we take over the car park, or if he is well enough they will let him out on day leave (sounds like hes in prison not hospital) so someone could pick him up as if they are just taking him out for a spin, drive to a nearby car park and hell see 100+ supras all parked up. I personally would love to see his face. Get a "group rev" going and everything. Would be a class day out, for him and us, drop the other halves off at the Metro Centre for the day :)

A few pages back i suggested a big convoy up when hes out of ICU. Once he is on a normal ward they will be able to let him outside so if we take over the car park, or if he is well enough they will let him out on day leave (sounds like hes in prison not hospital) so someone could pick him up as if they are just taking him out for a spin, drive to a nearby car park and hell see 100+ supras all parked up. I personally would love to see his face. Get a "group rev" going and everything. Would be a class day out, for him and us, drop the other halves off at the Metro Centre for the day :)

sounds like a plan! id be up for this even though im quite far away just to help out id be there.

Steve,

I'm in Milton Keynes at the mo, off to Germany on the ferry from Dover at 0625 tomorrow, will try to check in, like all the idea's so far, the 5000 members and 3 quid each is a good one to buy him a supra. What ever we do I interested

Not to put a downer on things but be very careful with these ideas. as Steve said Karl might have brain damage and might not be the same supra mad lad. Even if he is, seeing a bunch of noisy supras might cause a bit of distress as it's no long since his accident. Just be carreful, hearts are in the right place etc