The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra accident on 'Team Valley last night

GeordieSteve

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont know this lad but hope all goes well in the near future as it seems the next few days will be critical. OH just had a thought!!!! When he is up and about what if someone was to collect some dosh buy a supe and add some bling. If a moderater on here fancies the job i,ll be only too happy to make the first contribution!!!!. Tim (lewysdanny ) S,Wales

I dont know this lad but hope all goes well in the near future as it seems the next few days will be critical. OH just had a thought!!!! When he is up and about what if someone was to collect some dosh buy a supe and add some bling. If a moderater on here fancies the job i,ll be only too happy to make the first contribution!!!!. Tim (lewysdanny ) S,Wales

dude, have you read what happened? he died:(:(

What a complete loser he is.

He's drove from a roundabout and had this accident about 100m along this completely straight road which has a 40mph limit, 200m to the next roundabout with many junctions on both sides.

I drive past regularly and see the flowers at the side of the road, an accident should never have occurred .

He must've been driving like a complete maniac.

This begs to ask the question. The driver was only 19. Should somebody with at the most 2 years experience be behind the wheel of a car as powerful as a Supra? With motor bikes if you're under 21 you can't ride anything more powerful than 33 bhp. Maybe cars will need this to prevent another family going through the same experince as Karl's.

We've only just seen this thread you can't help but get a lump in your throat reading about Karl and his brave fight.

Wasn't a member when Karl was but he was clealy a lovely lad who everyone had time for.

I know it's late but are thoughts are with his family as I am sure they are still grieving the loss of such a great lad.

The lad responsible should be ashamed of himself and I hope he gets whats coming to him!!!

Lastly, to all of you, I always have been proud to be a member of this forum but my god you've supassed yourselves with the amount of support you have shown in this thread.

What a complete loser he is.

He's drove from a roundabout and had this accident about 100m along this completely straight road which has a 40mph limit, 200m to the next roundabout with many junctions on both sides.

I drive past regularly and see the flowers at the side of the road, an accident should never have occurred .

He must've been driving like a complete maniac.

To add a little more to this he actually clipped the kerb on the right hand side of the road THAT HARD the car lifted so high in the air it done a 360 and hit a tree on Karl's side while the car was still in the air. There is one hell of a distance between where he hit the kerb and the tree. He must have been travelling at some rediculous speeds :(

Tom, I'm fine mate, just glad for the family it's all coming to a close. Karl spoke very highly of you mate

• 2 weeks later...

Just caught this browsing, been away.

Gutted. Still getting rid of the lump.

My condolences to Karls family. I hope they're coping.

Karl, R.I.P fella, we'll al see you there sometime sooner or later.

Steve, what a friend you are. Mere words cannot do your actions justice....... I don't know what to say. Well done, brilliant.

Mkivsupra.net - What a club. Well done all.

Andy

• 7 months later...

Ive just read this thread for the first time today and it would bring a tear to a glass eye.

RIP Karl such a tragic loss

The support from the members of the forum was very touching and steve you are a top guy mate

I know it was 2years ago but i thought i would post up my feelings i hope you all dont mind