The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra accident on 'Team Valley last night

GeordieSteve

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As with Demmerz i am too part of the coupe-club, we have our own thread going on behalf of him at http://coupe-club.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?p=248484#post248484 and we too are trying to raise some funds for the boy. Would it be possible for you to pm me the details on all ways we can contribute to the fund raiser.

My deepest sympathy goes out to friends family and the members of all clubs he was a part of.

Well Done Nick and to all your friends, Nick btw is my Nephew and hes 17 hes v much like Karl big fan of the Supra and wants to get one himself one day between them they have raised quite a bit of money...Im so proud of you mate...keep up the good work!

Si

(-:

Only just read this thread as i heard about it from another forum...

I just had to read the whole thread and see the ups and downs over the days and cant imagine the torment this lads family must have gone through when things seemed to have been getting better then worse then better before Karl passed away.

All i can say is Rest in Peace mate,it should have never ended the way it did but unfortunately it did..

My condolences go out to his family friends in this tough time.

Incredible. He's on the 300 club now! I had his dad on the phone this morning and I told him how everything was going and the bloke burst into tears. He honestly can't believe what everyone is doing.

The money is going to buy equipment for the hospital rather than writing them a cheque. Apparently half of the cash is swallowed up by admin fee's that way!

I've started a collection on my local Japanese Car club.

http://www.tengoku-racing.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=3617

The guys there are being supportive and digging deep to help with the collection.

Geordiesteve you may get a few PMs as I told the guys to PM ya if they needed any detials on sending payment, hope you don't mind.

I believe the plan at the moment is to give MKiv Supra stand a cheque/ cash at JAE.

I hope this will mean we can really help the Hospital.

Glad to see that atleast his family have something to give them strength - seeing the amount of people who cared for Karl & the current situation enough to reach into their own pockets & support the hospital & their work!

Thanks for keeping us updated Steve - how are you coping through this all? I think most of us have forgot to ask how this is affecting you.

Mark - I'm ok now, that may not be the case on Monday! I think there's a lot of us have shed a few tears reading some of the messages

Glad to hear it mate - sometimes we see the family suffering, but forget about the people in the 'background' supporting the family & those around. I've been to a few teenagers funerals, & sadly, regardless of the cause of death, they are always a sad affair. As long as you know we are all there in spirit (for those who can't make it) & remember we are here to support you as well. You've done more than anyone I know would have ever done, & that will never be forgotten by any of us. I hope Karl gets a good send off on Monday & his family are encouraged by all who turn up to show their support. Great to see other clubs joining in as well - puts my faith back in humanity again! :thumbs:

To Karl,

We have never met but your friends have described you as a young man who cherished the very essence of life itself. It is so cruel that those around you will no longer have the pleasure of your company and love. But Rest In Peace Karl, for your spirit will live in the hearts of many for years to come. You will be remembered by those that you cared for and also by those that only came to know you through your tragic death.

The joy that you felt being carried on your final journey will never end and I am sure that the members of this forum will continue that journey with you and for you in the spirit to which you would want us to.

From today Evening Chronicle

BLACKETT (Low Fell). On 3rd July, aged 19 years, Karl, dearly loved son of Les and Gail, much loved brother of Emma, also a dearly beloved grandson to Audrey and Ella. Was much loved by all family and friends. Service and cremation at Saltwell Crematorium on Monday 10th July at 2.00pm. Friends please meet at crematorium.

I have been away for a while and only just read this thread. So sorry for Karl and his loved ones. Have to collect my 16 year old up from his prom tonight, he wanted me to collect him in the Supra as he like Karl has a real passion for Jap cars. Certainly won't be driving as fast as I would have if I hadn't had read this thread. RIP Karl.

Not the most pleasant of experiences tonight. Myself and Jurgen visited the crash site to lay some flowers and take a few snaps. A few other cars turned up including Karls sister (her dad was going to turn up but don't think he could bring himself to go down). Nice to stand around and have a chat about cars tho, Karl would have loved to have been part of it

Guest joeklenk

this was posted on cruiseleics today,and i've just read all of it, my condolences go out to his familily, I'd just like to say on behalf of cruiseleics, rest in peace matey, you will be missed, everyone is thinking of you. :) Joe.

Guest Suprascarlet

Last time reading through these posts Karl seemed to be making some progress. Caught up with it today and it was with great sadness I read he has passed away. Think the donations to the hospital a wonderful idea. Condolences to his family on their very sad loss.

Ive just noticed this post and read it all the way through,

I meet karl and his family a little while ago now,

My girlfriend bought his fiesta, we made the journey from essex to newcastle to pick it up,

I am in total shock, his was such a nice guy,

we had a little mishap with the car and him and his family were so nice and helpful.

I just cant believe it,

My condolences go out to his family

Dan