The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra accident on 'Team Valley last night

GeordieSteve

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been asked for a copy of all your messages to be taken to the funeral and another copy to be given to his sister to keep. These will be printed on Saturday

About the donations, the family would like the money to go to the Newcastle RVI hospital intensive care unit. I'll be setting something up shortly to allow you all to pledge your money (which is GREATLY appreciated). I'm sure Karl couldn't have been in better hands. He hung on long enough for his parents anniversary. Just need to think about the best way to receive payments (don't like the idea of the paypal theves profiting from Karl)

I've been asked for a copy of all your messages to be taken to the funeral and another copy to be given to his sister to keep. These will be printed on Saturday

About the donations, the family would like the money to go to the Newcastle RVI hospital intensive care unit. I'll be setting something up shortly to allow you all to pledge your money (which is GREATLY appreciated). I'm sure Karl couldn't have been in better hands. He hung on long enough for his parents anniversary. Just need to think about the best way to receive payments (don't like the idea of the paypal theves profiting from Karl)

Can we just do a bank transfer to an account?

Guest ALB_BOY

Im only new to this forum but i cant help but feel sorry for the kid. This is like a big family. May he rest in peace.

This sucks. Just spent the last 20 mins reading the first 18 pages. Was going to post a message of support and now see it is too late. This is really bad news, sounds like he was one tough kid to keep going so long. Thoughts are with the family. Is there a collection or something being organised?

I can not find the words to describe how sad this news is. I have just read this from start to finish and with the sad news of Karl's death, even though I've never met Karl it was like loosing someone I've know years. My heart goes out to the family at this hard time.

Best Wishes

Ross

Guest Demmerz

I've just been told about this on coupe-club.co.uk (thread) and this is so touching I had to join up and post. I couldn't make it past the first page without getting a lump in my throat. By the second page I had shivers.

Losing a family member is always terrible but to lose your child or brother, especially one so young and in such tragic circumstances must be horrendous - I can't even begin to imagine how his family must feel.

My heart goes out to the family he left behind and to the friends who will sorely miss him.

Guest Nick F

As with Demmerz i am too part of the coupe-club, we have our own thread going on behalf of him at http://coupe-club.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?p=248484#post248484 and we too are trying to raise some funds for the boy. Would it be possible for you to pm me the details on all ways we can contribute to the fund raiser.

My deepest sympathy goes out to friends family and the members of all clubs he was a part of.

Guest MartyW

Hi all, i am aslo a member of the Coupe Club, and have just read this whole thread and was nearly in tears by the end of it. Pass on my deepest sympathy to the familly memebers.

Wow. Bad news travels fast. Great to see Karl's word is reaching other forums. Hopefully we will all learn from this. Thank you to the Coupe club :)

Steve you hit the nail on the head,we all MUST!!!! learn from this,i couldnt imagine putting someone in the position that Karl was in,and causing the death of someone due to my own stupidity....well it makes me shiver without thinking about it.It's made me think long and hard!:(

Steve you hit the nail on the head,we all MUST!!!! learn from this,i couldnt imagine putting someone in the position that Karl was in,and causing the death of someone due to my own stupidity....well it makes me shiver without thinking about it.It's made me think long and hard!:(

yeah me too, when my lad says give it some dad:(