The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra accident on 'Team Valley last night

GeordieSteve

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So sorry to hear this, it really has knocked me for six. I never met Karl, but from what the people that knew him have posted, he sounded like a great guy. such a waste of a life.

I can't even begin to imagine what Karl's family are going through, my deepest sympathies go to them.

I only logged on today to check how Karl was doing. So sorry to hear about him passing away.To have to make that decision after the brain scan must have been heart breaking, our thoughts are with his family

RIP Karl

Jamie and Janine

ps.... count us in for anything the club decides to do for karl and his family

I'm really shocked and sorry to hear this. Me and my families thoughts are with Karl and his family through this sad time.

Also hope the driver is emotionally ok as I know if was in his position under these circumstances I don't know how well I'd cope.

RIP Karl.

Thought this tribute paid by one of his mates from http://www.teamnortheast.co.uk was really moving...

posted by someone known as g4vmt

im gutted, rest in peace karl. you may be gone but you will live on in the hearts of everybody you have touched in your short life.

you havnt passed away you are just continuing your life in the hearts and souls of all your friends and family, you will be at every cruise and special event each and every year, you will be at every single birthday celebration, every night in having a drink, you will be there, everytime somebody goes owt in there car to a meet or to see a fellow crusier you will be in there thoughts, you wil never ever be forgoten.

hope you have some sweet dreams about your years cruising and your many different cars, sweet dreams about all your nights owt and the great life you have lived.

my deepest sympthoys go owt to your family

I've just caught this and I'm truely sorry of the outcome.

My condolences to Karls family at this most difficult of times.

And my thoughts are with Steve, you've been a true friend to Karl and his family and I'm sure like everyone else involved you feel very cheated. You should feel very proud of all your efforts to help Karl and his family, and that you are the true epitome of Club spirit. Karl couldn't have wished for a better friend, who went the extra mile to help.

I'm really proud to be a member of this club, the sentiment and support shown by all of you is a testiment to the MKIVSUPRA.NET community.

Very shoked to read the news after being away for a few days & hoping the young lad would pull through :(

My fullest condolences to Karls family, this really has been a moving thread for what we thought was going to be of better news.

Full :respekt: to Steve for keeping us all in the know as well, your a great man.

R.I.P Karl, always remembered.

James & Jo

P.s

Perhaps we should have a 2 minutes silence in memory of Karl at the Supra Club stand at JAE??

so sorry to hear this no body should go through this really bad news,

my best friend died 3 days before christmas a few years back and it has had a major effect on his mum and dad and also his close friends but i know now he is with the big man upstairs:innocent: his mum says god must have needed him for something special thats why he took him!!!