The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra accident on 'Team Valley last night

GeordieSteve

Good on you Steve, I honestly can say although I have never met ya, don't even know ya, i have huge respect for you. I take my hat off to you sir.

What you have done, and are doing is truley amazing.

I agree 100% you have helped show his family how many people were thinking of him and sometimes when all you have is grief to wake up to it can help to know your not going through it on your own.

Rest in peace Karl, I never had the chance to meet you but you were well liked on the forum and didn't deserve to go so young.

My thoughts are with your family and friends too, nothing anybody can say can make your pain go away, only time can help soften the blow of losing someone close to you.

I would also like to mention the young guy who helped him when he was stuck in the car. That was a very brave thing to do and he is a hero for trying to help when many people would have panicked and made things worse.

My deepest sympathy,

Mark

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After following this thread daily & hoping as each day went by Karl conditions would improve to give such a young lad another chance of life.

Hearing of Karl pasing away today is not the new's that thousands of us here wanted to hear.

I just had two minutes of silence for you Karl with a little Pray for you as well REST IN PEACE Karl you was a fighter & it's ashame the fight had to end this way.

Lui

I have followed this thread from the start, but felt it inappropriate to comment, or just repeat other members feelings, but this is deeply saddening news...we all take life for granted until it's lost.

We arn't invinsible, but this thread shows how strong we can be together. RIP

Ok what happened was Karl was taken for his brain scan which showed no activity. His parents took the brave decision of turning off his machine

For me that must be the worst decision that any parent must do in there life.

Deep thought's to all karl's family members & friends at a time like this no one can imagine what they must be going through right now

Guest mk47

this is terrible news. lets just pray his family and friends are given strength to deal with the tragic loss of karl. i pray he will find peace and serenity in a better place. rest in peace.

I just this second read this..it was the first thread I always read when i log on to the mkivsupra site...

Firstly I am really choked to read this....it wasn't the news any of us was expecting.

i had a close friend who died at 21 years old a few years ago in very sudden circumstances..it was strange because like Karl throughout his short life he 'lived' like no-one ever lived...Kael from what we understand and what we saw...had a different car every other month, My good friend 'Mitch' lived in a similar way in his short life..and I often wonder wether some people instinctively know somehow they're life is going to happen fast.

I was brought up a Catholic and although I dont really follow religeon..im going to break my rule for you Karl and say a prayer for you and your family and all your friends that are going to find it a bit tough.

Its not fare, its not right...

Your spirit will live on mate through your family, your friends and all the people you have touched on Mkivsupra and your local forum and in that respect you havent gone anywhere..you are still here in our hearts and thoughts.

We'll all meet you one day I know.

Im so sorry.

Love

Si

Thanks for the mention guys. As I said to Jurgen on the phone earlier you don't know how much it means. Thank you so much

(soz having problems editing posts and forgot to say!)

We are all here for you Steve....and echo the sentiments others have said...you are a good soul...I know its going to be tough but as i say big family here mate and one big sholder to cry on if ya need it..either individually via pm or on the forum..We (and I) are always here!

Si