The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra accident on 'Team Valley last night

GeordieSteve

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heartbreaking, tragic news. Jane and I would like to offer our deepest sympathy to Karls family and friends at this most difficult time. Words are just words, but these ones helped me in similar circumstances...

Cry not that he is gone, smile as he was once with you.

Rest in peace lad.

Heartbreaking, tragic news. Jane and I would like to offer our deepest sympathy to Karls family and friends at this most difficult time. Words are just words, but these ones helped me in similar circumstances...

Cry not that he is gone, smile as he was once with you.

Rest in peace lad.

very moving statement

Steve,

as before pass on my condolences. Karl was a great kid, wanted to be a part of this club from the 1st time he saw a supra. He will be missed by those who met him and those who knew him on here.

If you need some one to talk 2, or share a beer let me know. PM me the funeral date and I'll be there if wanted.

Thinking of you and him right now

Steve, would it not be a good idea when you know the arrangements to do something from the club ie. donation/flowers?

This thread has touched so many and the guy clearly loved Supras I just think it might be an idea? If I'm way out on this then please say.

I'm sure many would be happy to contribute in some way.

Paul

so sorry to hear the news cant believe it has turned out like this, really thought he was going to make it, he was getting better every day. Then that goes and happens, my condolences to all his family and friends, RIP karl, so sorry mate.....

Would be up for doing any of the ideas already posted so keep us up to date, cheers steve.....