The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra accident on 'Team Valley last night

GeordieSteve

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So saddened by this news.

From the little I have heard of Karl, he sounds like someone of whom his parents should be very proud.

I am sure he will be remembered as genuine, open and friendly young man.

Now is not the best time but please send my deepest sympathies to his family. I have experience the emotional roller coster of a relative in ICU after a car crash, the out come was unfortunatley the same. My thoughts are with you and all those that did their best to try and save him.

if the family want the club to do anything in memory of Karl just let us know. It may be inappropriate but Im sure we could get a number of Supras to turn up for the funeral procession or perhaps have a supra meet with people donating money towards the chosen charity of the family. Or if not then just some flowers from the club.

JB

I've been watching this thread and from I can gleen it's likely that if he had pulled through his quality of life would have suffered a lot...so maybe it's best that he's not suffering.

RIP Karl.

(Steve, do you know if he was an organ donor?..if so he's probably saving other lives as we speak....)

What can I say other than I'm honestly shocked by this news, we all hoped for a better outcome than this.

Pass on my condolences to his family and friends, such a difficult time for them.

From the posts he made on here he came across as such a genuine, likeable lad who just loved cars.

We'll miss you mate, god bless.

Paul