The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra accident on 'Team Valley last night

GeordieSteve

I've just had a few of the old tears there I must confess. One of the lads from that cruise site (don't worry it's not modded 1.0 tin cars it's mainly Jap mobiles) is getting married tomorrow and they've asked for one of the prayers during the service to be for Karl. I've never heard such a considerate, lovely thought in my life.

what a nice touch. It shows how we all pull together when something bad happens like this. It proves we are all one big family when it comes to Jap cars, i will go to church this sunday and say a prayer for Karl too ( which will shock him upstairs as it will be my first one)

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats great news. For those who were wondering your Inter Cranial Pressure (ICP) Which Steve keeps referring to should be between 4 and 15. There isnt a "Normal" as such cos everyone is different and therefore anywhere between the 2 is great. Above 15 and they start worrying but 7 is fantastic and as long as his body can maintain that then its a very good sign that no further damage will be done and he can be brought off the sedation. Hes not off the "critical list" just yet but its a good step forward. Come on Karl, pull through it man.

Positive and promising news indeed.

Its fantastic that fellow club members feel the need to offer some help. Its perfectly understandable that the first flurry of ideas (exactly how to show this) may not be ideal, depending on how he comes out of this. There is plenty of time for the right idea to come along, the important thing is that the intention is there. In the meantime, if someone wants to start a fund (for whatever comes along) Im in.

Another day goes by and things are improving.....

Karl, I thought of you many times today. Your strength is infectious and makes me realise how fragile life is. I really hope I meet you soon as well as Steve, Emma and the family... All of you are a credit to mankind.

Great to see everyone pulling together to offer support etc... I would like to think if a similiar thing happened to me, the support from those around would give my partner & family the strength to keep fighting - I know all the rest of you on here would hope the same.

Myself & my partner have seen so many people pull through when everything has been stacked against them - often what has pulled them through the toughest times is their will, rather than their physical strength. From the positive news, it seems Karl's will is kicking in & fighting it :thumbs:

I'm definately up for the 'get well jesture' too

Does kind of bring it home as i have a son so i wouldnt even like to know what their going through at the moment, but all our thought are with him and his family.

If you all do want to buy him anything then count me in or if you want to go down the X-Box 360 route i have one for sale and would reduce the price to £250 if you all want to club together?? :)

Mike

Ok guys here's how it is. Karl's eyes are reponding to light, he's breathing on his own and he's off the medication. However he is still not conscious. The doctors are giving him 24 hours to wake up by himself or they are basically giving up hope. I've been asked to head over there this morning to help try and encorage him to wake

Ok guys here's how it is. Karl's eyes are reponding to light, he's breathing on his own and he's off the medication. However he is still not conscious. The doctors are giving him 24 hours to wake up by himself or they are basically giving up hope. I've been asked to head over there this morning to help try and encorage him to wake

:(

That's not good, but hopefully he will pull through! Come on Karl!!

O. The doctors are giving him 24 hours to wake up by himself or they are basically giving up hope.

giving up hope !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! are they aloud to do that ????? bunch of over paid tossers!!!!!! i think they will stay on the job until they are finished, that little bit has really got f*?ked off. after all it is there fault for adding to situation just when things were getting better

giving up hope !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! are they aloud to do that ????? bunch of over paid tossers!!!!!! i think they will stay on the job until they are finished, that little bit has really got f*?ked off. after all it is there fault for adding to situation just when things were getting better

Disagree with all this TBH

Lets just hope that with all the help, care and attention he has received that he pulls through eh?