The mkiv Supra Owners Club

17' Volk SF Challenge Chrome Wheels for sale.

Andy-No-Knee

For Sale, my Volk SF Challenge chrome wheels, they are

17 inch

235 - front and (Pirelli legal)

265 - rear (Yoko good tread)

I think the offset is 42. ( I can confirm if needed)

They fit fine on a Jap spec Supra, but if you are doing a UK 4 pot caliper upgrade then you will need 5mm spacers on the front.

They cost in the region of £550 a wheel when new (2001) and have been on the car off and on since then.

They will need a refurb, or you can use them as a winter wheel set up which is what I have been doing this year. Or use them as trakday wheels as they are very light. I could weigh them if someone wanted them and needed the weights.

Refurb - well if you do it yourself then the cost of a can of paint , or proffessionaly about £50 a wheel depending on what you want done.

Tyres - Front Pirelli P Zero, with legal tread.

Rear Yokohama AVS - with a good depth.

I have a price in my head, but am totally open to offers. These have to go as there is no room in the garage for them.

And collection as well is prefered unless you 'makea mea an offa I cana refusea' (said in a dodgy Marlon Brando-esk Italian voice)

damn, gonna need a courier. any ideas? also do they come with nuts, otherwise it's going to cost me another £40 for a set of those :(

Why not come to AceCafe Shaf? :) Carlos is coming me thinks?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.