The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Subaru Impreza STi Type R

shaf

With Supra TT's so cheap nowadays, i've finally decided to get one..... i'm certain they are cheaper to run than my rx7, thats for sure :D

Anyhow, to make way for a supe, i need to clear my drive and so the scooby will have to go although i love it and it's very economical in comparison :(

Spec list as follows 1998 R Reg, 85k miles (60k done in km's so around 62k miles), MOT 2 months, tax 2 months (will come with full new MOT)

Body Mods:

• Standard Metallic Silver

• Type 5 spoiler

• Polished GAB Front Strut Brace

Wheels/Suspension

• 18inch Gold BK Racing Alloys

• 215/35/18 Avon Tyres

• Pro Drive Suspension

• Adjustable C Diff

Engine:

• Apexi Filter

• Blitz Nur Spec exhaust (loud)

• Water Spray

Interior:

• STi Spec Interior

• Momo Gear Knob

ICE:

• Sony MD Player

• Alpine 6x9's

• Scorpion Cat1 alarm and immobiliser

The car is pretty much mint inside and out apart from a small scuff on front bumper and minor kerb marks on alloys. Drives effortlessly, snaps your head back through every gear and rumbles/ bellows like every scoob should :D

i'm looking for 8495 ono which is a very fair price for a nice example of one of these scoobies. pm me or email me at [email protected]

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.