The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Help with Auto to Manual Conv.

DannoSupra

Tony hasn't, he paid somebody else to do it, iirc.

Why not just ask your questions in a thread anyway? You might get a better response than waiting for one person to reply.

Didn't mean they'd done it personally (i think Lee did do his himself though?), just meant they've looked into it and will have good knowledge of the job. Definately post it in a thread, again just meant it might be worth sending a PM if it's just a very quick Q which needs a quick answer incase neither of them sees the thread :shrug:

Right, mine's a UK Auto.. I'm cool with all the mechanical bits of the conversion.... It's the ECU side im a bit worried about. I've got a set of HKS GT2835's to put on the car, so i'll need a AEM ECU, and i take i need to get a Manual Adaptor for the AEM.

Basicly i need to know what re-wiring work is needed?...

Very Much Appreciated

Daniel