The mkiv Supra Owners Club

engerland engerlandd engerlanddddddddddd

Guest mk47

Studies (by me) show that the number of flags found is directly proportionate to the average IQ / Salary of those displaying them.

For example a local 'pikey' estate seems to have 2 flags to every car, a more respectable area has a lot less. Even in our carpark here the only people displaying flags are the disposible factory and customer services people.

Scratchcard sales must have taken a hit now that the scumbags are spending their dole money on patriotic nonsense.

lol :D

Our house has none... but practically every other house in the street has at least one. The two houses at the entrance to our road have strung a row of flags up across the road between the two.

But then I quite like seeing the flags everywhere (not that I'd put them up myself), some of you lot are just unpatriotic football hating snobs :D

anyone esle notice they have one flag back-to-front... numptys if they didn't notice england was the wrong way round..

Is nice to have national pride, but not my cup of tea, well each to their own..

Bet they have their house coverd in xmas decorations as well right at the beginning of november!

Studies (by me) show that the number of flags found is directly proportionate to the average IQ / Salary of those displaying them.

For example a local 'pikey' estate seems to have 2 flags to every car, a more respectable area has a lot less. Even in our carpark here the only people displaying flags are the disposible factory and customer services people.

Scratchcard sales must have taken a hit now that the scumbags are spending their dole money on patriotic nonsense.

lol come on now that is a bit harsh! factory workers have hearts too you know! and sometimes its not their fault that they arent earning as much as some others! theres reasons behind some of these things. you cant judge somene by how much they earn or the sort of area they live in! i think thats going a bit too far. not bitching just voicing what i thought :)

but as for displaying the flags theres no excuse for it!

There are no really english names, its all anglo saxon, vikings, french, celtic, etc etc. England is a mishmash of different cultures that have integrated over several centuries

I agree - hence my questioning the statement that the footballers all had unenglish names.