The mkiv Supra Owners Club

engerland engerlandd engerlanddddddddddd

Guest mk47

i was randomly browsing a local cruise site and came across this pic.. the thread was 'are you flying the flag'

ridiculous!! and this house is in leicester somewhere.

You just wanted an excuse to post a pic of all your supras
Yeah well I'd hardly take a pic of just my house with a flag on it, would I? :D

Actually I was annoyed cos I took some pics of the cars then realised they had that flag showing and thought "Oh well I won't be able to post those - I'll get slagged off for the flag!". But when I saw this thread I thought 'What the hell' :)

Jesus Jake, thats taking the piss a bit
That's what my neighbour said!

Nothing wrong with supporting your country and having some pride.

Not something I'd do to my place, but I say good on him.

I was in the pub for the Paraguay match and there were loads of Japanese supporting England, all in England tops getting p*ssed on Stella and Asahi :blink: :thumbs: :D

My Mrs has put up an England flag outside our house. I tried to stop her - honest.

Actually I don't have a problem with it really. I think all you lot slagging them off had affected my judgement.

well done fella... stunning :thumbs:

I have national pride all year round I dont need 11 guys kicking a ball about some with really unenglish names for 5 weeks to get me thinking Wow we're in a country thats called England and oh look they got a white flag with a red cross. Dont get me wrong think a world cup in any sport is a good idea the intergration of nations etc but I do feel that football is way over hyped I mean whats with the adverts trying to compair Beckham to fricking Greek ledgend! Our pride is mis placed I bet if our British Troops brought world peace we wouldnt bat an eyelid

I have national pride all year round I dont need 11 guys kicking a ball about some with really unenglish names for 5 weeks to get me thinking Wow we're in a country thats called England and oh look they got a white flag with a red cross. Dont get me wrong think a world cup in any sport is a good idea the intergration of nations etc but I do feel that football is way over hyped I mean whats with the adverts trying to compair Beckham to fricking Greek ledgend! Our pride is mis placed I bet if our British Troops brought world peace we wouldnt bat an eyelid

Well that's the media for you, hype it up and flog it to death until everyone is sick of hearing about it.

Well done mate. (Also - Jake, good effort too m8!!!)It's a shame but not everyone's like you. I'm not a footie nut (prefer rugger), but the world cup is stirring the patriotic emotions of the Nation and I think we really do deserve it.

You can travel to Wales, Scotland, Italy, France, Germany, Holland, USA, Japan; the Balkans and the Russian States and they have their national flags flying everywhere you go; and at any time of the year, regardless of the World Cup being played. On return to England, you may find one flag at a push as everyone thinks it's not politically correct to fly ours in case we offend someone - what bollox!!!!!!

Instead of all of this shite about not flying our flag, let's for once hold our heads up and be proud of this country (football or no football).

:uk: :uk: :uk: :uk: :uk: :uk: :uk: :uk: :uk:

I have national pride all year round

I have national pride all year round I dont need 11 guys kicking a ball about some with really unenglish names....

What's an unenglish (sic) name? :blink: Or more to the point, what would you consider an English name?

My Mrs has put up an England flag outside our house. I tried to stop her - honest.

Actually I don't have a problem with it really. I think all you lot slagging them off had affected my judgement.

Couldn't you have got a red Supe instead of the gunmetal Jake? Colours would have been spot on then... :D

I don't see the problem. Let 'em have their fun.

It's a shame that the English flag has become synonymous with "chavs"

I wouldn't do it myself, but then I'm don't feel proud to be English.

There's a house on the corner of the entrance to our estate with them up, and a big USA flag (as she's American). I'm surprised it's still there to be honest and some small minded idiot hasn't ripped it down.

Rosie said the same thing. No, it's 'Thunderstorm' by Rage Extreme.

Ahhh I see....wondered why you always called it Grey...lol thought you were trying to distance yourself from MSB!!

MSB, RSP and Gunmetal are the only stock colours I'd have :)

Studies (by me) show that the number of flags found is directly proportionate to the average IQ / Salary of those displaying them.

For example a local 'pikey' estate seems to have 2 flags to every car, a more respectable area has a lot less. Even in our carpark here the only people displaying flags are the disposible factory and customer services people.

Scratchcard sales must have taken a hit now that the scumbags are spending their dole money on patriotic nonsense.