The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What exhaust to buy? Advice Wanted?

MarkTheBoy

What?

4" pipework. Fully stainless. The pipework is almost straight .. has less than 20 degree bend on it. Besides - a brand new Nur will cost you £500 inc vat & delivery. Maybe alittle bit less ... but a BL with the adaptor if you need it is only an extra £125 maybe. So, why not go for the better option ???

Depends who you speak to. :whistle:

Didn't you say that your orange car felt stronger when driving after getting the BL fitted ?

4" pipework. Fully stainless. Besides - a brand new Nur will cost you £500 inc vat & delivery. Maybe alittle bit less ... but a BL with the adaptor if you need it is only an extra £125 maybe.

Depends who you speak to. :whistle:

Didn't you say that your orange car felt stronger when driving after getting the BL fitted ?

Yes, fiting the 4" BL to my single car after it running a 3" did feel a lot stronger.

Can you explain why Chris? Ground clearance/Noise??

Noise. I have tried 3 different, popular Jap madde aftermarket systems on my still tame engined Skyline, from HKS, Trust and Blitz, none get even close to the requiered noise limits, so I continue to run a huge, old, but quiet and as yet unidentified system.