The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Line Lock kit (NEW) for sale

Justin

Line Lock kit (unopened from USA)

SOLD now sorry

Brand new imported for me by Terry S but I don't want it now.

Paid £120 for it new so offers nearish under that will do and I'll pay UK shipping.

Paypal is best for me.

Let me know if you want it by PM.

Cheers

Justin

Just been onto a trader in the USA and he says he could do a group buy if anyones interested??

I dont think there will be much off the price but he says he can get the shipping down??

At the moment with the £££ being so strong its working out at about £67 each + shipping

Mike

Once i bribe Chris to tell me how it's done :D

No i'm good but i don't think you want me messing with your brakes now do you :D Saying that i wonder how Gaz6148 is doing :hide:

Ha, My most recent trip to FL ended up in me finding my credit card again..

I spent all day installing new parts and she will be back on the road on Wednesday and having a few more tweaks done over the weekend and she is good to go @ POD

:)

Bout bloody time you ran her C ;)

Yea yea I know.. You going to be there? Im sure Ill need the moral support

She is actually running and looking really sweet right now so I have to use her :)

Im on the hunt for some drag radials for the rear.. really not wanting to line lock my £600 315's :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.