The mkiv Supra Owners Club

This really tees me off. what about you?..........

andrew7

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

People who drag their feet, scuff scuff scuff scuff, and Aloe vera ( not sure on spelling)toilet paper, used it once, fingers kept poking through paper, and bits of paper would cling to the hairs on my arse, looked like i had f#*king dreadlocks hanging out between my cheeks

"Baby on board" stickers. So what? oh ok I won't ram you off the road then you stupid twat.
Yeah, those annoy me too. Completely pointless. What the hell does a Baby/Child On Board sign mean? Somebody told me that they are for the emergency services, so they know to look for a child in the event of an accident. What a load of bollocks. Do you know anyone that takes the Baby On Board sign out of their rear window when their kids aren't in the car? No, neither do I!

I've been too lazy to read all the posts but ...

When you approach a Junction and the person driving into the junction towards you doesn't bother slowing down or turning enough and cuts into your lane so forcing you to stop or slow down more than normal - That Pisses me off!

Time for my 2 cents;

- People using the left lane to turn right at roundabouts

- People who mount full beam headlights where their front fogs should be

- Empty left hand lanes on busy motorways

- Cars flooring it through speed restricted roadwork areas, (probably because they're either using an updated detector, or know there are no cameras)

- The growing new trend of having no brake lights working, aside from the high level one

- Building/Road works that leave wet mud all over the road

- People that park in front of 'no parking' signs, or on junctions

- Big yellow bumpy stripes in the road approaching junctions on DCs

- The plethora of warning stickers on new cars

- The growing trend towards over-signposted 'assigned lane' junctions and roundabouts

- Big yellow bumpy stripes in the road approaching junctions on DCs

I hate them as well... actually I don't mind so much the ones on the side of the road as you're approaching the junction. But why on earth do they put them on the other side of the road as well when there's no need for you to slow down going the other way.

Guest supra01
1. People who drive along with yellow dayglow jackets on their rear shelf.

2. Non-police or emergency people who wear dayglow jacket while driving.

3. People who drive in the middle lane of a motorway when their is nothing in the inside lane.

4. People who sit on their footbrake in traffic jams at night...

5. People who turn into a petrol station and then suddenly stop with half their car stuck into the main road, while they are deciding which pump to fill up at...

6. People who tear up to give ways at road junctions at a speed as if they are expecting no traffic to be on the main road....

7. Tailgaters....

Non motoring peeves-

8. Software writers who create what should be really useful programs, but write instructions in a language that is only understood by less that 5% of computer users...

So what are your pet peeves?...........

move on mate and get over it or get a hobbie

ADs

I hate them as well... actually I don't mind so much the ones on the side of the road as you're approaching the junction. But why on earth do they put them on the other side of the road as well when there's no need for you to slow down going the other way.
because otherwise some people would drive on the wrong side of the road to avoid the bumps.

1) Drivers wearing hats. WTF do you need to wear a hat in a car for? Your head can't get wet!

2) People who indicate right & turn left

3) Old people that still drive (see point 1)

4) Slow old people (see 1 & 3)

5) Bus drivers on mobile phones while driving

6) Anyone on a mobile while driving

7) People who haven't got the common courtesy to say thank you when you stop to let them out

8) People who don't give way to emergency vehicles

9) People that don't have a clue about how to drive a car but somehow got a licence and seem intent on holding me up & pi**ing me off when I need to progress

10) Drink drivers

11) Mostly all other road users

12) Chavs, definately hate chavs.

Yeah, those annoy me too. Completely pointless. What the hell does a Baby/Child On Board sign mean? Somebody told me that they are for the emergency services, so they know to look for a child in the event of an accident. What a load of bollocks. Do you know anyone that takes the Baby On Board sign out of their rear window when their kids aren't in the car? No, neither do I!

a baby on board sign, means that you have to take extra care because the driver with the warning sign will not be taking a blind bit of notice of other traffic, as they will be loooking at the baby etc. As soon as i see a baby in car sign, i keep well back and watch them cut people up, and have near head on's with other cars