The mkiv Supra Owners Club

I've got to ask all you old guys!

Whitesupraboy2

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My 35yr old mate has consistently had 18 - 20yr old girlfriends. In fact he's just impregnated another one - she's 18. Crazy huh.

Yeah but i was talking about the roles reversed ie men who are younger. My friend is 30 and going out with a 21yr old. Personally, no thanks. I suppose it's fine in your 20s etc but when the guy is 50 and the woman is 70, it's a little scary.

Yeah but i was talking about the roles reversed ie men who are younger. My friend is 30 and going out with a 21yr old. Personally, no thanks. I suppose it's fine in your 20s etc but when the guy is 50 and the woman is 70, it's a little scary.

LOL.

Doubt if the guy would ever get to 50...........:)

He'd have been stressed to death with accusations he was seeing a younger woman on the side...........:D

Even if there is a gap of about 15yrs?

There is a lot of pressure to conform in society but honestly, if both people are happy with the situation then I see nothing wrong with it.

Everyone has different preferences and you shouldn't let other people's opinions get in the way of happiness.

Timeless....timeless classics, thats one thing we could say about your shirts mate :D

Ok Ok I give in, last time its was the Green House effect when I went to the Dam, before that the JPS Soap (but dont drop it in the shower coz you'll get shafted), and now my Rythem n Blues Joolsy Hollandy shirty...

Anyway i donated it to Tsunami...and guess what its drifted back to me!

(-: