The mkiv Supra Owners Club

I've got to ask all you old guys!

Whitesupraboy2

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I find that the love of much younger and good looking women has helped me maintain my youthful good looks, charm and wit....

Little blue pills have also had a helping hand :)

I am in the same boat as you Paul, I'm 38 and she's 23 ;)

Only I do not need to take the little blue pills yet.... :eyebrows:

Well i would personally rather speak to a 35 yr old who's brain has developed. (men are slower in that respect i think). :)

LOL Haven't you figured it out yet Charlotte, most men's brains don't develop past 35! in fact the majority still think their between 8 and 30;) its just the bodies that let us down, ahmm some of us down;)

im 25 but with a mortgage to pay, student loan debts, and full time employment (plus some..)...

n00b

I sympathise with you n00b and all the others in your boat. Generation X'ers were probably the last in line for free education, cheap housing and plentiful jobs. I believe that life is tougher for you young-uns today with so much more to worry about and not just finacially.

It's enough to turn your hair grey :D