The mkiv Supra Owners Club

I've got to ask all you old guys!

Whitesupraboy2

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its a really good point and subject, does being a member of mkivsupra make you feel young....?

I think its quite an adult would on here rather than a juvinile one, I think the younger people on here are more grown up than most people of their age...Remmember the Supra was once £42k I bought my first one for £27k and my Insurance was really expensive then....people used to tell my I was driving an old mans sports car!

I have always had fast cars, my first was a Lancia HPE2000 at 18 years old.

The only thing that makes some people old is a heavy mortgage and 6 kids....and all the stress that goes with that I guess! (but not always)

Im ageless and timeless..and other peoples age means sod all to me..if they are a good laugh!

I got friends of 16 to 60's infact i have a good friend called Pat who is 67 and shes younger in her outlook than someone I know of 19....

Anyway I like old people ...coz they are so.....................old lol.

Quick comparison...

Twisted thread-starter is 23....

I was 23 in 1983. I earned £6,300 a year and had just bought my first house (three bed semi, no. 23 Batchelor Green, which I thought fitting at the time) for £15,000. My car was a Celica ST1600.

Quick comparison...

Twisted thread-starter is 23....

I was 23 in 1983. I earned £6,300 a year and had just bought my first house (three bed semi, no. 23 Batchelor Green, which I thought fitting at the time) for £15,000. My car was a Celica ST1600.

Im doing ok then 23 2006, earning more then £6k a yr. Already got a house and saving for a flat and have a supra....just need to a Supra TT to finish that sentence off properly :flame:

ohh and twisted.... im touched :D

I am 47,feel like 27, can still party but it now takes me 3 days to recover. My wife brought my red supra for me because she thought I needed something to worry about for my mid life crisis. I speak utter rubbish dispersed with periods of absolute lucidity and enjoy being here. Its not how old you are, its how old you feel :)

9 till 1, Im mature, professional and authoritative.

1.01 I clock myself a few years...I sometimes play with my toy Supras, especially the drifting one. I've also just found out the black one Nic sold me has a little boot-flap with spare tire and tools underneath - how cool is that.

2.01 I'm 47 again, till I log back on here...wifey cant understand why I think Ben Stillers a load of shite yet I sit here laughing out loud at a computer screen

I'm 40 and feel same way,seem to be getting more stupid,sillier and immature the older i get.

Yep, sounds just like me!!

:D

your only as old as the women you feel

My wife is a fair bit younger than me and has her own Supra TT.

What else could I want??!!

Oh.....and that post above by Angie (That's my wife) that was me - I need to make sure I'm using the right profile on the PC after she's been using it!

DOH!!!