The mkiv Supra Owners Club

bank charges

suprasport

hi whitesupraboy2, yes i have, 1 paid up straight away, allthough i have taken two others to court, and they are just hoping i get bored and go away. (which i wont)

you will not lose they are breaking the law its as simple as that, and they will not go to court, because they cannot provide what we ask them for. and when they lost this would set a presidence that would open up the flood gates.

if they could win in court they would defend. they cant win and always settle up in full with your terms at the very latest before the court hearing. but on most occasions well before that.

it really is easy. with the help of the forum.

i should also add the main website www.consumercorner.co.uk

mods : hope i am doing nothing wrong here just trying to help people out

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Started to go through this process for the brother-in-law.

He's running his own business and is having a bit of a struggle at the moment.

His back to help out has charged him a shed load of money in charges.

Hopefully this will give him the help he needs to turn things around.

Thanks SS.

PS will prob go through my charges and give it a go also.

yep you certainly can, in fact any charge at all unless it is for a service such as setting up an overdraft or interest applied to genuine amounts. and it is not just banks and credit cards.

get yourself in there and start claiming.

just registered mate and gona start printing:) excellent site mate:)

Got a letter from HSBC today saying, we think we're completely justified in charging what we do, and all the charges are laid out in the terms and conditions for your account, blah, blah, blah...

But we'll pay you all your money back :D

Got a letter from HSBC today saying, we think we're completely justified in charging what we do, and all the charges are laid out in the terms and conditions for your account, blah, blah, blah...

But we'll pay you all your money back :D

usual response they wont admit they were wrong, but they pay up as a goodwill gesture. how nice of them.

how many times have you ever known a bank to pay out thousands of pounds of their money that they have every right to keep, just to be nice.

:search:

well done thorin :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Over £100,000 claimed back successfuly, i have also started my own forum now, as the other one was getting out of hand with their members, so as we have very few mambers yet would be grateful for the support, and for those that have joind the other site, you can switch to mine :)

hope to see some of you claiming your hard earnt cash back very soon

Your request to website http://www.consumercorner.co.uk/forum was denied because of its content categorization: "Sex;Adult Material" by Web-Gateway1

lol, not started the sex part yet :p

its working fine for everyone else.

try http://www.consumercorner.co.uk then click on members forum.

other than that im not sure

here is a direct link as well

http://consumercorner.co.uk/forum/index.php

I tried to get £75 back from Sainsburys for Credit Card charges, they replied saying that I had signed the terms and conditions and to stop moaning (not in those words). I cant be bothered to start court proceedings though. Never mind....it was worth a try.

I tried to get £75 back from Sainsburys for Credit Card charges, they replied saying that I had signed the terms and conditions and to stop moaning (not in those words). I cant be bothered to start court proceedings though. Never mind....it was worth a try.

they always reply with that hoping that you will not continue. this is their only defence. the court procces is simple especially online. tick a few boxes insert the template and press send :tongue:

its your £75 get it back :)