The mkiv Supra Owners Club

bank charges

suprasport

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to let you all aware, I have a "colleague" at work (nuff said) who spends ALL day, and i literally mean ALL day, on the phone threatening to sue people/companies etc.

These companies are mainly banks who have charged him to go overdrawn. Yesterday he won £1500 from natwest, and every other case he has had, he has won hands down.

He has also taken the council to court over some parking tickets that he was issues about 4yrs ago - apparently some change in law means he can get his money back (and then some)

I wouldn't do it myself as a) too much effort and b) high blood pressure and you don't make friends that way!

• 3 weeks later...
Anyone know the web site (not consumercorner) that was advertised on here? Consumercorner is no good compared to the other site. Could do with the advice from it

Why not just ask me. ??? pm me here or on consumercorner, or just post a question on cc??? i was subscribed to this thread but didnt get notification for some reason.

as for the other site it was virtually run by me and 90% of questions answered by me. all the info you need is on consumercorner surley you dont need to be told to search.

Thorin obviously i am not going to plug a site that i disagree with.

All that i am doing is helping people.

No offence intended, just the other site had step by step... much easier for us bafoons to understand ;) p.s. £975 owed by Barclays with the 8% on top ;)

Hi, It was my step by step on other one :p

http://consumercorner.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=61.0

i have taken it on board about it being confusing though and trying to make it easier to navigate now :)

but we cover far more than the others so sometimes gets a bit messy till we end up spring cleaning :search:

• 4 months later...

This "dead easy" is a load of bollocks. Here in N.I. the small claims level is £2K. Mine is over that so I have tried to lodge is as several small claims, and be rejected by the courts service which leads me to a civil bill. This means I have to employ a solicitor.

I also cant get a authoritive answer to whether or not the very haveyweight charges for lodging money on a business account is refundable. Yes they give you a service for it, but that also goes for everything else they do.

If you have more than small claims amount then this becomes a pain in the arse.