The mkiv Supra Owners Club

bank charges

suprasport

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

definately :) its your money. just do exactly as in instructions and you are pretty certain to get your money back any problems have a look around the forum.

would be great if you registered and let them know how you get on when you win it helps them out helps them to get bigger and gives more people the confidence to take on the robbing @@@"":$%

• 2 weeks later...
Guest blueangel

Ive paid the bank a small fortune this year alone but im crap with doing things like this how do i do it please. could you pm me and explain please

Well the full story is my phone bill was coming out with nothing in my account (just bought a load of car parts and forgot to put money back in). Barclays refused to give them the money, charged me £35 administration then £30 because I was passed my overdraft coz they charged me the £35!

Well the full story is my phone bill was coming out with nothing in my account (just bought a load of car parts and forgot to put money back in). Barclays refused to give them the money, charged me £35 administration then £30 because I was passed my overdraft coz they charged me the £35!

In that case, they're a wunch of bankers :rlol:

hi all, there are some disgusting stories on there about banks charging, one person had her overdraft taken off her without any notice the day she had her monthly wages paid in, so they took all of her wages to pay her (unauthorised) overdraft.

it is so easy to do. take a look here http://www.consumercorner.co.uk.

get your money back and treat the supe :D

all i can say to all of you wether it is £30 or £12,000 (as is one case) register on the forum mention this forum in 'how id you find this site' and get your letters sent off. the letters are already written for you as templates, if you have to take them to court it costs you nothing as you claim costs back as well.

its your money and you will get it back. simple as that.

even if it is just £30 its better spent on 1/2 tank of petrol than on champagne by them :)

by the way it is not just banks, store cards, catalogues, loans, credit cards, phone companies, in fact any one that adds charges.

Sent my letter off a week ago, not heard anything yet. Mine's only for £300 though, not thousands like some people. I'm hoping because of that they'll just cough up and consider it not worth fighting :D

It also prompted me to send a letter to my previous employer demanding money back that I should be entitled to. Threatened them with legal action also... makes things quite interesting when your previous employer is the police. ;)

edit: Anyone else find the "template letters" poorly written? I re-did mine a bit but it gives you a good idea.

Sent my letter off a week ago, not heard anything yet. Mine's only for £300 though, not thousands like some people. I'm hoping because of that they'll just cough up and consider it not worth fighting :D

It also prompted me to send a letter to my previous employer demanding money back that I should be entitled to. Threatened them with legal action also... makes things quite interesting when your previous employer is the police. ;)

edit: Anyone else find the "template letters" poorly written? I re-did mine a bit but it gives you a good idea.

let me know what you changed as if you have found a mistake then i can rectify it, but these letters are working hands down. and are termed legally.

once again please register and mention the forum.

ps.you will probably find that they will fight it because they will be hoping you will get scared and back off.

hi all,

would there be any chance of having a link from this site to the penalty charges forum for a short while so that people get to know about it, and let the word spread that you can claim your money back. it is 100% none profit and probably a great help to people on here, as i am sure it already has been to some.

just in case anybody is wondering. i havent been on here much because of an operation i have had an not been able to drive the supe for 6 months(apart from once when i risked it :) ) and it depressess me, reading about it. :rolleyes: have lost my business and the penaltycharges forum has helped me get out of a bad situation, so its close to my heart.

anyway just trying to say, still love the place and will be back soon.

anyhelp promoting the forum would be a major help, and much appreciated.

the code is here for link.

link for forum is here http://www.consumercorner.co.uk

Great stuff - will be looking into this heavily when I get back from my hols. Natwest must owe me in the region of 2k. If this works with my secured loan company as well they will owe me a stack as I was paying approx £390 in charges and interest each month when I fell into arrears. The account has been settled now but I was paying that for at least 12 months.