The mkiv Supra Owners Club

got my first complaint today!!

Guest mk47

I have just moved from an area where I was plagued by boy racers and twats driving their over exhausted twat mobiles round and round at night...I couldn't sleep...my girlfriend was in tears most nights...

Have some respect for residential area's. It costs you nothing to drive quietly when people are trying to sleep...especially when you do it frequently.

thats just taking the piss when its that bad but this one mk's on about just sounds like a pure bitch.

maybe shes sexually frustrated and needs seeing to.. anyone willing to cater?

That's the trouble with this forum...always trying to get someone else to do the dirty work.....:D

Instead of a box of chocolates just get her a friggin great dildo..she'd probably make more noise at night than you do..:0

Guest mk47
I have just moved from an area where I was plagued by boy racers and twats driving their over exhausted twat mobiles round and round at night...I couldn't sleep...my girlfriend was in tears most nights...

Have some respect for residential area's. It costs you nothing to drive quietly when people are trying to sleep...especially when you do it frequently.

im not that bad at all, i dont go driving round and round at night - and when i leave the street im not revving loud or anything - i do have consideration for everyone that lives round here but this lady really is a bitch!! had no complaints from anyone else and theres plenty of people that live around here.

Have you ever thought that the lady might actually have a legitimate point?

Even worse, that lots of other neighbours are being quietly pissed off by your exhaust?

What would YOU do if a noisy neighbour was breaking your balls day-in, day-out? Would you just accept it, or would you get a can of paint stripper and accidentally drop it all over the offending vehicle?

(just playing devil's advocate here, I've got a straight-though exh myself and live on a very quiet road. Starting the supe 06:00 makes me think of the neighbours, yes. I don't want to have pissed-off neighbours, what good would that be?)

I've been on the receiving end of noisy exhausts and 'boom boom' obnoxious stereos. They can be very annoying.

Think about it: does it take a lot to push a hysterical woman over the edge?

Neighbours by definition LIVE all around you. They can make your life hell if they decide to. So it pays to keep them happy and not start up silly wars.

If they're all nutcases, just sell up and move to another place.

yeah but that aint the issue is it.

if the neighbour cannot be civil/ diplomatic about things, then they dont deserve the courtesy of having anyone respond to their "request"

it's like this are you going to listen to someone who tells you to "shut the fcuk up" or someone who says "if it's not too much trouble, please can you keep it down a bit".....

....it's like this are you going to listen to someone who tells you to "shut the fcuk up" or someone who says "if it's not too much trouble, please can you keep it down a bit".....

I'm really going to listen to the one who says nothing;) . That is probably the most dangerous one.

Neighbours know where you live (by default!) and also know your patterns and moves. They can plan around them. Some of them have nothing better to do than make your life hell. Why give them the satisfaction of having a defined target?

Let them pick on someone else.

One of the neighbours across the street from where I used to live came over to me one night as I was parking up and basically told me that I had kept him awake one night whilst driving up and down the road "probably looking for a parking space".

Thing was it wasn't actually me because I didn't go out in the car on said night.

Place where I live now is on a main road, and we always have a bunch of people around here with modified cars. HAven't had any complaints yet, in fact the bloke next door to me told me he loves hearing me start the car up.

as i mentioned before, im all for keeping the peace and never start my cars during unsociable hours but some people like to make issues of the smallest things. it's these people that really p*** me off given that you tip toe around them and they still have cause for starting trouble. as such i have no time for them and can give twice as good as what i get from them ;)

Guest mk47

the womans a bitch full stop! i dont go high revving around the place when i leave or anything. i was pulling out my street earlier today must have been around 1pm and she was walkin out the house with a mate or somethin - all f'ing and b'ing giving me the 2 fingers. this really pissed me off as i wasnt doing anything wrong or making any noise. told her 2 shut the fuck up and and drove on.. but seriously now shes takin things to unfriendly levels and im not in the wrong! honestly the bitch. i live in a sort of cul de sac area, her house is the first one on the street, and mine is about 20 metres down - take a right, take a left and theres me. so theres PLENTY of distance between us so i cant see how she can hear me starting it up - its not THAT loud.

im not breaking anyones balls it seems like she wants to break mine the fuckin whore.

sorry for the long post. feel better now lol :tongue: