The mkiv Supra Owners Club

PHR stage1 T60 *brand new in box*

Terminator

This sale is for turbo only not DBB, not a PHR Stage one Kit

from the phr site:

The PHR Stage 1 turbocharger can make up to 610 RWHP at 29 psi of boost pressure, with extremely quick response and a broad torque curve. This is the perfect turbocharger for street or race use.

http://www.powerhouseracing.com/files/catalog.php?make=Toyota&model=Supra%20TT&catagory=Turbochargers

Reason for sale - change of plans, its never been out of the box, only to drool on anyway.....

Looking for realistic offers only.

PM me

Is this the standard or dual ball bearing version??

Sorry but it does impact the value a bit (about $700.00 dearer for the dual ball bearing version).

To buy new with the good R.O.E we have with the USD it's about £2,491.29 for the standard bearing kit and £2,862.72 for the dual one (that's a rate of 1.9 $ to the £ approx).

Are there any other bits included i.e FPR, bigger injectors, etc or is it the same as the details on the PHR website?

See Link: http://www.powerhouseracing.com/files/catalog.php?make=Toyota&model=Supra%20TT&catagory=Single%20Turbo%20Systems

Hope this is ok Terminator i'm not trying to intefer but am after the kit myself and thought these were important details/questions.

Pending the sale of my Skyline I may be in touch!! :eyebrows:

Cheers,

Pete :)

I have had quite a few enquiries about the complete kit. For the right offer I will sell the kit complete, unused still in packaging. (IC pipe inside engine bay for shorter run and freeing up stock SMIC position for other coolers or forced cold air to filter, Greddy FMIC's fit)

With no international shipping costs, VAT and import duty to add, someone could get a bargin.

Make me a sensible offer.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.