The mkiv Supra Owners Club

HKS SSQ D/V Fitting

SkyJawa

dont you just take off the pipe in the pic, replace it with your new one and then just either leave the standard one in, or you can block off all 3 pipes..

Just as a matter of interest can you have one hks bov where the stock one goes and also this hks bov that replaces the origanal pipe, what would happen?? Would you set one at a different pressure setting?

I bought Michel's (on here) 2nd hand one, thats how it came, I've seen them like that before too!!

I thought that was the pipe it replaced , but its mainly what to do with the OEM as I've heard you can have a DV on each side in both locations, but don't know if that counts for the stock one too and what the benefits are etc. Or what to do if you wanna remove the stock one!

the small hose can go to the origanal one and T it and leave the stock one in, or remove the stock one, join the small hose where the stock one went and block off the 2 bigger hoses, or i think there is another location on that side of the pipe work with the HKS bov that you can take it to, not sure where but belive dude has it going to it??

You can get from b & q those rubber ends that goes on the bottom of chair legs, they do different sizes and they work a treat on mine with a Oclamp for the 2 pipes that you will want to block off. And for the smaller pipe attatch a bit of rubber pipeing to it and put a long screw into the end, large enough to screw it in so it stays there.