The mkiv Supra Owners Club

here fishy fishy fishy

Branners

I had a few days there 2 years ago. They do a tour bus thingy, cost about 20 quid but its like a jump on jump off bus so theres about 30 stops all over Sydney at all of the major sights, and theres a bus every 10 mins so you go to see the sights that you want. Can get them all done in a day easy. I really enjoyed that, was a lot easier than deciding which few to see and taxiing to them or walking.

Take the ferry from Circular Quay to Manley, and walk down to the beach.

FAR better than Bondi. Or go over to Darling Harbour, go up the AMP Tower good views especially at night or have lunch at Doyles opposite the Opera house between Circular Quay and the Rocks.

Take the ferry from Circular Quay to Manley, and walk down to the beach.

FAR better than Bondi. Or go over to Darling Harbour, go up the AMP Tower good views especially at night or have lunch at Doyles opposite the Opera house between Circular Quay and the Rocks.

missed the Ferry to Manly by 30 seconds so went to Watsons Bay instead which was nice. Then went up the AMP tower at night to see the town. Earlier in the day I went to the opera house and also the bridge. So I basically did the whole of Sydney in 2 days. Oh and my hotel is in Darling Harbour so I got to see everything there and my hotel room has a great view, picture of my hotel attached.

JB

indeed, I think 3 days would be enough to see everything you needed to. I lost half a day on the saturday as I felt like crap, so I went round and round on the mono-rail. Probably did about 7 laps in total !!

Im here on business so the next place I go to is Auckland which is on Wednesday, then I fly home for late saturday. Im going to Bondi beach tomorrow lunch time just to have a quick look and then go back in to the office to finish off my work.

Its been a whistlestop tour but its been good as it means I know what to look for next time I come.

JB