The mkiv Supra Owners Club

...and once again my thoughts turn to murder!

RedM

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well if he does surely they've only stuck him in for "comedy"? Did it say he had that? :rolleyes:

Yeah, it did.... Sorry for being so harsh but i hate that word being used so generally, its disrespectful, i applaud anyone who has a mental illness of any kind and lives life to the full like that Pete obviously does. The hardest thing is coming to terms with being ill, excepting what you are and getting on with it, most people cant do that.......:(

Yeah, it did.... Sorry for being so harsh but i hate that word being used so generally, its disrespectful, i applaud anyone who has a mental illness of any kind and lives life to the full like that Pete obviously does. The hardest thing is coming to terms with being ill, excepting what you are and getting on with it, most people cant do that.......:(

No worries mate, I was busy playin on my PSP when it was on so not paying 100%.

That would explain alot then I guess-They really are scraping the barrell for shock value this year then.

What the excuse for the other 10 or summit?:D ;)

No worries mate, I was busy playin on my PSP when it was on so not paying 100%.

That would explain alot then I guess-They really are scraping the barrell for shock value this year then.

What the excuse for the other 10 or summit?:D ;)

yeah, it gets worse every year! It has to be said tho, when Pete starts calling everyone all the names under the sun cos of his condition its going to be hilarious! I just hope they know what he has!

There was a program on a while back with a lad that has really bad torettes. He ran a youth footy team, with kids of like 8-10. When they were all coming in, he was like;

hi john

hi mark

alright chris

You o.k liam..... "you fucking wanker"!

The kid was speachless, but he knew the score and the parents were cool!

Does he really have tourettes or do we think he's acting. I couldn't really make my mind up. Fair play to him if he does but if he#s acting it up just to get on TV then that wouldn't suprise me. People do all sorts of thing to try and impress and get further.

But yea, this A-Team thing is definatly more interesting

i applaud anyone who has a mental illness of any kind and lives life to the full like that Pete obviously does.

yeh he does seem to fit into society well lucky, the rock look in. As for people with mental illness applauding them for dealing with it / living.

I dont, ive met some right arseholes coz of it. Dad works in special private health care for this. Some guys i do feel so sorry for, others abuse fact their ill and they know it, dad has to be tough on them coz they know what they are doing.

anyway thats for another thread lol

Does he really have tourettes or do we think he's acting. I couldn't really make my mind up. Fair play to him if he does but if he#s acting it up just to get on TV then that wouldn't suprise me. People do all sorts of thing to try and impress and get further.

But yea, this A-Team thing is definatly more interesting

The problem is he has torettes but hes mad as a hatter anyway, the spinning around and the thumbs up and stuff are not his torettes, but you can tell he defo has it when his head jerks violently or his eyes move strangley all of a sudden.

Its probably his way of dealing with his condition. If he moves around quickly and acts daft then people will find it harder to pick his condition up maybe...

I just thought he was trying to be Jim Carey!

Oh well it does have potential humour I guess :)

I'm starting to think this guy on the A Team thingy has Tourettes!

Well all local yobs near my GF's house have torettes cos they never stop swearing!

Don't watch BB. Load of crap.

I do agree with you, but i started going out with my GF during last years program and had to watch it (think its a girl thing) and i have to admit, even tho i was skeptical at first, its kinda entertaining cos its just not a situation that anyone would find themselves in anywhere!

The mix of people in that house... just wouldnt get that anywhere else so i have to say its quite entertaining to watch how they interact. got to be honest!

dont think single mum should be in there either... should have her kids taken off her if shes ment to be the full time parent .... cant be healthy for them if shes expecting to be in there the amount of time it takes to win the bloody thing... isnt it around 4 months?

n00b

I don't think that he was saying that he was a retard because of the tourettes, remove the tics etc and he still doesn't seem quite right to me either. I'm basing that on 4 programs I've seen on tourette studies though so it may all well be touretty stuff as I'm no expert.

But errr, theres only one I think is even vaguely ok I think it was Imagen but I'm rubbish with names so it might not be.

Shazwazbazhaztoss needs to go away somewhere.

Shazwazbazhaztoss needs to go away somewhere.

Yeah Shebangs is very annoying, jumping on everyone who came in! I don't like camp men though I'd end up hitting the 2 of them if I was in there!!!

Is there an extremely strict rule about fighting, cos there has never been any real violence in the house and I don't think I could hold back after that long with them!!!

lol some mad people in there.that 1st lass in looked a bit sick when all the other women came in,she looks plain against some of the others.i thought that shazbaz was funny.supprising how some people watch it all and put there life on hold.

i like all the situations they get put in,