The mkiv Supra Owners Club

300zx owners

miko_supra

Or someone that could help my mate out with advise. Wants to get a manual TT. Found one with 125,000 on the clock for £3,800. Is this a good price and what's good to look for with this miliage...

Thanks

You'd be much better off asking on the ZX forum mate ;)

Guest dee_rz

is that miles or km if miles seem very expensive price what the age etc, tell me more i have my sister here who is a 300zx owner and she know alot about them so fire away, don't jump at the first one you see these are now going for great prices for what you get so hunt around and i'd say resigiter here too http://www.300zx.co.uk me and my sis are on there and i'm sure everyone can help or you may find one on there.

Guest gzaerojon

hmm sounds a bit pricey to me, before the soop i picked up a tt manual swb version for £3k and that was on 50k miles, if its a 2 +2 then definatly not worth it

Being a past Zed owner I'd say thats way too expensive!!!

The SWB with the Manual is the most sort after variant due to the better performance but still wouldn't want one with the mileage you mentioned.

I would recommend having a chat with a good m8 of mine Ryan at Ztech who does work on these and only these and is the nicest bloke you could ask for! Seriously, he will give you some top buying advise and may even know a good car that's available at present and put you in touch with them.

His Details are:

Tel: 01672 541 500

Web: http://www.ztech.co.uk

By all means mention me and tell him I suggested you call.

Owned both a UK and J-Spec TT but both were 2+2 Auto's.

If you need anything elsa give me a shout.

Cheers,

Pete :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jackd
Or someone that could help my mate out with advise. Wants to get a manual TT. Found one with 125,000 on the clock for £3,800. Is this a good price and what's good to look for with this miliage...

Thanks

300 ZX TT IN SOUTH

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi There

I'm in the Southampton area if thats any good to you.

interesting first post :confused:

welcome anyway mate. you got urself a Supra yet then or have to sell the Zeds first?

300 ZX TT IN SOUTH

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi There

I'm in the Southampton area if thats any good to you.

)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest jackd
interesting first post :confused:

welcome anyway mate. you got urself a Supra yet then or have to sell the Zeds first?

Hi

Would love a supra, but the prices are still a bit too rich for me at the moment.

If you want to see the two Z's... watch the "Used Car Roadshow" filmed at the "Beaulieu autojumble" on "Men & Motors" in a couple of weeks I think.

I had just rebuilt the engine in the SWB, and it caught the producers eye, So he asked if they could use the cars for thier program....... which was nice.

There's even a TRD SUPRA approx 500bhp and a R33 GTR to nosie round.

PPS: HELLO EVERYBODY

just some free advertising then, eh ;)

Hi

Would love a supra, but the prices are still a bit too rich for me at the moment.

If you want to see the two Z's... watch the "Used Car Roadshow" filmed at the "Beaulieu autojumble" on "Men & Motors" in a couple of weeks I think.

I had just rebuilt the engine in the SWB, and it caught the producers eye, So he asked if they could use the cars for thier program....... which was nice.

There's even a TRD SUPRA approx 500bhp and a R33 GTR to nosie round.

PPS: HELLO EVERYBODY

Prices are varied at the moment.

A sh1tty car with high mileage etc your looking at £2-3k

A decent 2+2 thats been maintained well i would budget for around £4k

Theres a nice SWB in pearl white on the club for around 4k

Very good friend of mine is selling his UK manual with some nice mods for around £4k as well

Mike

Guest jackd
just some free advertising then, eh ;)

Not at all.. The guy is after a Z32 of which I just happen to have, and the garage in southampton is not my businness, nor do I work there.

It appears that there is a lack of facilities in the southampton area and alot of the members are asking if anyone knows of somewhere. I was merely offering the information.

Did'nt take too long to get into trouble round here did it? ...... I'll get me coat!