The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hot or Not.....

Suprash

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I assume that they all think they will be the next big glamour models. I bet they all look up to Jordan (Katie price) as their role model... As if that is something to aspire to.

Silly cows. :)

Only other thing I can think of as to why is they crave the attention (any attention will do, good or bad).

come on guys....what are you doing....no1 is far better looking than no2...how can there is 54 votes for no2....???

Sorry that 54 people have a bit of taste and do not just want a girl who looks like she likes a bit of 'rear entry'. :D

Come on people!!

I wouldn't even let number one in my car let alone anywhere else!!

She'd probably break my passenger seat with a back side like that!

:conf: Each to their own but personally I think you're off your rocker if you think she's overweight!

I don't think the camera angle helps. It's not that she's big/fat or whatever, but that her legs and arse look disproportionate to her body.

IMO the fishnets are doing her no favours and I believe the last time I have seen a skirt like that it was in a childrens cartoon and a hippo was dancing around in one. :)

There seems to be some serious sexist bullshit going on on this site recently.

Is it to do with the sap rising or something?

As soon as a new girl comes on in bread shots, the girls on here never ask for bread shots from newbie guys.

As for this thread both girls are nice in different ways and in today's world of media required perfection it hard to please everbody.

Maybe a few who are slagging them off should look in the mirror.;)

Beauty is only skin deep remember.

what one man finds attractive may well repulse someone else.

Anyway rant over and can I vote for both?:p