The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hot or Not.....

Suprash

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I would summarise by saying "I see better looking women walking down the street on a regular basis" or at work etc someone has to be a bit special for me to make a fuss about it.

I think boys are just less picky as long as a chick isn't fat they dont seem to care much.

Rosie, Im shocked at that statement, really I am. You women would be the first to slate us men if we said she was ugly cause her nose is funny and her lips are thin.............and you would be banging on about you men are to materiallistic, worry too much about looks etc, etc.....

Yeah, don't understand it myself.

Oi, and your changing sides, I remember a few posts back you was about to have a go at us all for calling them chunky, and you saying about eating disorders............ ;)

Maybe I like ugly or plain girls then, I dunno.....:taped:

the difference being she's not whoring herself over someone elses car pretending ot be something she's not.

but on a weekend I'm sure she's more than capable of pulling that duvet off the motor and draper herself over it.....!! :p

Rosie, Im shocked at that statement, really I am. You women would be the first to slate us men if we said she was ugly cause her nose is funny and her lips are thin.............and you would be banging on about you men are to materiallistic, worry too much about looks etc, etc.....

you're not shocked ;) If you'd said that I'd have agreed haha

My point is that guys don't seem to see those flaws if theres a bit of flesh on show... and quite often men don't seem to realise it works both ways, women don't all look like models, but then nor do most men!!

the difference being she's not whoring herself over someone elses car pretending ot be something she's not.

thats a bit unfair, i know a girl and she is really nice and she aint stunning and she knows it (i tell her :D). But she said after she did it once to find out what it was like as her friend did it, she couldnt stop doing it purely for the money. Plus she has fun by sounds of it.

It meant she could do college and not have to have a full time job.

Oi, and your changing sides, I remember a few posts back you was about to have a go at us all for calling them chunky, and you saying about eating disorders............ ;)

Maybe I like ugly or plain girls then, I dunno.....:taped:

It is two different things to say that attractively a girl isn't 'stunning' to saying a skinny girl is fat or has a 'pot belly'.

What i was trying to say was that there is a lot of media attention on women being fat - hence the comment about eating disorders. There is not necessarily focus on men per se because, lets face it, women are nicer to look at.

All i was saying is that i can't see particularly what is attractive about the two said women but each to their own. It just seems that in this 'car industry' stick a girl semi naked over a car, attractive or not and she will be consider a hotty.