The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hot or Not.....

Suprash

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting - I've not seen you driving about I don't think?? :D

You know the town center with the two mini-roundabouts, if you go straight over them up to the traffic lights by the bridge, hank a left, down past the BP garage there is a turning on the right that leads down to a small sort of industrial estate, there is a car garage there called Coles Garage, been there a lot recently........ ;) ;)

So who you work for in Reading ? Theres quite a few Supra's around Reading, you ever though about going to the Reading meet ?

You know the town center with the two mini-roundabouts, if you go straight over them up to the traffic lights by the bridge, hank a left, down past the BP garage there is a turning on the right that leads down to a small sort of industrial estate, there is a car garage there called Coles Garage, been there a lot recently........ ;) ;)

So who you work for in Reading ? Theres quite a few Supra's around Reading, you ever though about going to the Reading meet ?

I think I know where you mean - just off the London Road - is there a Allparts car part place down there as well??

I've been to the Reading meet quite a few times - I usually go with James [terribleturner], been once in my car, but his is much more exciting :D.

I work in Woodley actually, which is just East of Reading, a manufacturer - we make car parts. [i buy the components] :D So if you have a Ford and you need a thermostat.............

Erm, no..................but I'll keep you in mind for any Ford loving, thermostate missing people I know.......

As for the allparts car place, wouuldnt have a clue, I just go to Coles then back out again..... ;)

So are you and James coming along to tomorrows Reading meet, we have been trying to drum up more interest as its been slow for Supras there recently.

Be good to see James again, its been a while.....:cool:

Erm, no..................but I'll keep you in mind for any Ford loving, thermostate missing people I know.......

As for the allparts car place, wouuldnt have a clue, I just go to Coles then back out again..... ;)

So are you and James coming along to tomorrows Reading meet, we have been trying to drum up more interest as its been slow for Supras there recently.

Be good to see James again, its been a while.....:cool:

His cars still in its transformation stage at the moment. He will probably post up later on progress. But no doubt he will be along when its all done. :innocent:

Right, Im sure I wont be the only one of this, I know my tastes on women can be a little, how can I put it, non-mainstream, I mean I like some curve, a bit of flesh on a girl and I feel like a lepar in the other thread, so Im polling this one......

So which chick is better, it seems everyone keeps banging on about the second girl, personally the first one has a fooking scrummy littel arse on it.....

Make your votes boys, and girls if you like them to ;)

:D

sorry, flesh? curves? where? haha

Also, I take it this is a "who has the best figure" vote, because neither of them are exactly pretty are they?

I really hope it's no-one from here...

edited to add "mieow"

sorry, flesh? curves? where? haha

Also, I take it this is a "who has the best figure" vote, because neither of them are exactly pretty are they?

I really hope it's no-one from here...

edited to add "mieow"

1 is lovely and whats wrong with pink????? its my favourate colour (cerise)

edit: forgot about that thread.

I think I would summarise by saying "I see better looking women walking down the street on a regular basis" or at work etc someone has to be a bit special for me to make a fuss about it.

I think boys are just less picky as long as a chick isn't fat they dont seem to care much.

I think I would summarise by saying "I see better looking women walking down the street on a regular basis" or at work etc someone has to be a bit special for me to make a fuss about it.

I think boys are just less picky as long as a chick isn't fat they dont seem to care much.

girl next door thing i supose. and the fact that she looks 16

Both of their outfits scream... 'I have no taste'. Number 1's ensemble wins the no taste trophy IMO

Fishnets are for catching fish.... So I guess you could say they are working. :D

*edited to remove the reference to trout. :innocent: