The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My new beast?!??

Guest Flat4_ire

Guest Flat4_ire
I have a friend into bikes, used to have some 600,i think gsxr(does that sound right?).

Said it was the most exciting, scary think he ever did. He used to love it.

yeah thats right, im shittin it myself but if i dont get one i never will, has to be done for those nice summer days man! do miss my supra tho too

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Flat4_ire
serious take it easy till you know her :)

oh dont u worry i will, id hate to be posting on here that i broke my bolllox off it,u bastards wud only love it! haha

Guest Flat4_ire
Kawasaki didn't do the bike in those colours for the 2000 series. Looks good still, just wondering if it had been dropped or crashed and that was why it had been changed.

u 100% sure they didnt do those colours?

Guest Flat4_ire
Well im 99% sure, unless it's an import. Just i've not seen the white purple and red desgin on a bike since ages. I'll have to look on bike trader to see if there are others about.

il ask the guy tomorrow, i know him years and he has had the best of bikes and i doubt very much that he would buy a dropped one, or resprayed etc etc, its extremely clean, it could be a 99 but i thought he said 00! lol

Guest Flat4_ire
I wouldn't be purely a sun rider, what happens when you get caught out on a long ride and it starts pissing it down!! Get used to riding in all conditions if I were you.

i wont get caught when it starts pissing, and if i did sure then what about it? the only way to get used to riding in the rain is to ride in it! just not act the fuccck on it

Guest chiefvinso

Give it some beans, thats what the sports bikes are for. I had an R6, had never rode a bike before and straight onto a 120bhp crotch rocket. No lid just shades, t shirt and shorts - what a summer in Chicago those were. Thought it was quick and then one day I hit 10,000 rpm and it was like a turbo kicking in.

I had an R6,

No lid just shades, t shirt and shorts

That's pretty dumb.

Folks that don't wear adequate protection on a bike deserve what they get. (Skin grafts and crutches usually)

I won't ride a bike without gloves, boots and ,at the minimum, jeans.

Guest chiefvinso
That's pretty dumb.

Folks that don't wear adequate protection on a bike deserve what they get. (Skin grafts and crutches usually)

I soon got a lid and relevant attire once I had gone through my dumb stage but at the end of the day its my life and obviously I am not as sensible as you who has obviously never done anything dumb :tongue:

That's pretty dumb.

Agree with you there Jake, but I would have to say the minimum should be leathers full stop. Even jeans are inadequate on a bike.:)

I soon got a lid and relevant attire once I had gone through my dumb stage but at the end of the day its my life and obviously I am not as sensible as you who has obviously never done anything dumb :tongue:

Jake like I have probably done the dumb thing, but we are older and wiser and are passing on our gained wisdom, no more no less.:tongue:

Guest chiefvinso
Jake like I have probably done the dumb thing, but we are older and wiser and are passing on our gained wisdom, no more no less.:tongue:

I know, I was young and stupid as it soon dawned on me the what if scenario. This kicked in after the excitement of owning a brand new bike. I'm sure that I will be the same with my guidance to family but I dont need anyone to tell me it was dumb as I had actually worked that out for myself :D

Its my birthday and i'm getting old! :D

:) Happy birthday.

Of course you know that bikes are incredibly dangerous things. Advising fart4 to 'give it beans' and making no protection sound like a cool thing wasn't great advice.

Migster and Rob Oldham are in wheelchairs because of bikes. I've lost a couple of mates to bike accidents.

What do you think nowadays when you see somebody on a decent bike in shorts and trainers? It shouts "Dumb Newb" doesn't it?